Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• Attack my everwinter glacier I started 4 days ago more yes . Nice bully btw.
    mad cuz bad
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 19.03.2020
    Attack my everwinter glacier I started 4 days ago more yes . Nice bully btw.
    mad cuz bad
    Mad cuz bad? Attack with 1k troops against 30 in an undeveloped castle with 0 resource production. I started ever winter glacier by accident didn't want. Nice abusers of me being tired
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903

I think my favorite part is that people like @StrongCommander (US1)  started playing in February and he acts like he knows everything about everything.

You've displayed the toxic behavior that killed the forums in the first place, and you've been nothing short of annoying at this point and you really complain about getting hit?  
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 19.03.2020

I think my favorite part is that people like @StrongCommander (US1)  started playing in February and he acts like he knows everything about everything.

You've displayed the toxic behavior that killed the forums in the first place, and you've been nothing short of annoying at this point and you really complain about getting hit?  
    Am I toxic or you who calls amr5 cancer etc...
  • Playya (US1)Playya (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    edited 20.03.2020
    this entire thread is what had kept me entertained throughout the entirety of my quarantine.
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    You can't call me a bully when you actively involve yourself with drama and in-game politics that is way above your pay grade. Don't forget the OP you have called "MISC Sucks". You dug your own grave and now you're complaining about the dirt. Funny.
    That shows your cowerdness attack me when offline couldn't create a good setup....and have my castellan in Berymond.
    Pro-tip: have more than one cast.
  • Attack my everwinter glacier I started 4 days ago more yes . Nice bully btw.
    You can't call me a bully when you actively involve yourself with drama and in-game politics that is way above your pay grade. Don't forget the OP you have called "MISC Sucks". You dug your own grave and now you're complaining about the dirt. Funny.
    That shows your cowerdness attack me when offline couldn't create a good setup....and have my castellan in Berymond.
    Pro-tip: have more than one cast.
    Sorry trying to fill relic set...
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 562

thats what u only did it in this war keenanbox  u only killed like 7k for negan while she killed for u more than 50k 
    Negan crushing MISC family . It has become a rule of GGE.
    quit dickriding

LIAR AND OLD REPORTS  look well to the flag old flag was black and white new flag is black only dont try to be SMART  iam amr5 stupid azz 
    I thought that's what this thread was posting old reports and chest-beating is it not?
    amr5 (US1) said:

thats what u only did it in this war keenanbox  u only killed like 7k for negan while she killed for u more than 50k 
    i had an overflow of melee from spinning the wheel how else am i gonna get rid of them? anybody can flip D hall and turtle like her she can talk all that trash but she doesnt hit

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204
    hey iam under max fires from first day of this war so u didnt do any thing except u wasted my time to open your msg to see who beat me ,, i dont defend much but good work proud of u 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

try to catch negan but she is negan guys so wish me good luck 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    Congrats on hitting our retirement.
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    If Negan and crew are so anti-retirement alliances why didnt she complain about DT's or KoN's retirement shells?

Good luck spinning that one!
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.

• try to catch negan but she is negan guys so wish me good luck 
    Yes impossible :smile:
  • Where did my post go about the scared kitty(Morentz / Mnight ) and the lion (FO)? 

Maybe MISC cried to support for this ...
This discussion has been closed.