Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 435
    edited 15.03.2020
    Nice bullying MISC . Too bad  Negan  is stacking her might points and troops ( 0.5 million / week XD), resulting in your eventual loss , while your top players pretty much have the same strength / week.

I dont know who amr5 is , but he/she seems much better than you <3 amr5.
    i dont know u too but u are welcome to join us and burn some of misc if u like dont worry it is too easy to kill them  
    Sorry I am loyal to my alliance and I don't change it. But  like I have created a discussions showing might points vs fatal obssession and MISC family like it is hilarious how unfair this war and the bullying MISC does.

Maybe one day MISC will use shady tactics ( you know which I am reffering but I would be banned if I directly posted them) against  a 9 member alliance(XD)!
  • Thought this discussion was all about MISC VS FATAL

someone please close this as there are nothing remain in this discussion
    some one please close this because AMR5 is showing all servers how much your family is weak , how much u are some of cowards using all server to war 4 players 

you should thank me that i show u all this REPORTS  it will help u how to change from FARMER  to FIGHTER 

Tell it bud.
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

NEGAN  is mad 

عمرو الحديدى 

• NEGAN  is mad.
    LOL.
    edited 15.03.2020

Game is nothing without MISC  family or should i say without Dead Family 
    The End is Near 
    We wont Accept any offer of peace we have nothing to lose in this war 

So many succesfull hits....like if you count loses FO vs MISC we have 1:10 ratio XD
  • Why does amr5 use alt accts to like his own posts and flag others?
    proof? 
    u need to chill koopa with yo dozens of alts
    y dont u go back 2 hittin yona u obsessed troll
    couldnt get 1 hit on critical wit thos 9 mil mps lolz
    oooooo im so scared of ur signatur ooooo u scary turd beast lolz lightnin castle n all 

• circus clownies pickd a war wit AX and got slapped down like snowflakes 
    advice 4 circus clownies, go play big farmy okie dokey? 

every time they get beat down they hide n their dark armada allianz like terrified kittens 
    them domination packs maken them overconfident in themselvs they dont kno how 2 use em properly
    like given a 1 year old the keys to a car

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 908
    Looks like the forums have returned to being as toxic as ever.  People spouting nonsense and deliberately putting up misleading information. I've seen great reports on both sides but we can all admit they mean nothing with people buying OP look pieces for their commanders.  Not to mention the troop packs you can buy and gain 1 million PP with $100.  

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Looks like the forums have returned to being as toxic as ever.  People spouting nonsense and deliberately putting up misleading information. I've seen great reports on both sides but we can all admit they mean nothing with people buying OP look pieces for their commanders.  Not to mention the troop packs you can buy and gain 1 million PP with $100.  

You cant buy 1 million troops with only 100$ . 
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 908
    edited 16.03.2020

I see reading comprehension isn't your strongest quality.  Is that really all you took from a paragraph? Either you made an honest mistake, and I'll apologize, or you're deliberately being  misleading and are part of the problem I mentioned.

Edit: Just to be clear I said "1 million power points with $100", I know because I've done it.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
    edited 16.03.2020

I see reading comprehension isn't your strongest quality.  Is that really all you took from a paragraph? Either you made an honest mistake, and I'll apologize, or you're deliberately being  misleading and are part of the problem I mentioned.

Edit: Just to be clear I said "1 million power points with $100", I know because I've done it.
    Well I guess it can be possible but not only with troop packs.And you need  400% bonus GGS gives you in ruby purchrases...

I made a mistake I was too tired  to read carefully the post my bad.
    Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204
    Why does amr5 use alt accts to like his own posts and flag others?
    i dont do that iam not MORRENTZ  lol i have some lovers like me and like how i show  to all how i can kick your family azz so u should go focuse on events and wait orders from MORRY  to tell u come help us vs AMR5 alliance when he ask u then come and talk and show us what your big mouth can do 

عمرو الحديدى 
This discussion has been closed.