Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

11113»

Comments

• Of course I will flag this for abuse and I say to you once ''This is not ur business''.
    What you do in public is actually EVERYONE's business.  You may want to look up public in a dictionary.  If you want to smack talk that is fine.  Just remember, we are all judging you when you do.

There is a big difference between posting battle reports and being infantile.
  • bucketofsquid ur getting sabo 100% after your post but don't start retaliating before being hit like some individuals.
    No sabo so far.  Must not have been on since.

• Even when online 1 can't defend :(
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

Even when online 1 can't defend :(
    nice one proud of u dont give up 

عمرو الحديدى 

• Even when online 1 can't defend :(
    nice one proud of u dont give up 

Wasnt only 1 missing last time???
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    kids shut up and lets play and put reports only i dont want headache on my thread 

This discussion has been closed.