Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Public Enemy Number One vs. Dark Phoenix

Comments

• AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    All i see is that they keep leaving troops at home, they keep chucking 450 rubies out the window and they do not know what they are doing so far.
  • 1 vs a half full alliance, with some drop outs. I wouldn't want to be in that other end. 
    Judge me by my size, do you?

You will find only what you bring in.

If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are… a different game you should play.
  • Slaps93 (US1)Slaps93 (US1) US1 Posts: 68
    Deimos. Why did you move so close to me :)
  • Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    edited 01.03.2020
    Nice Reports, description is a photoshop thou
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    edited 01.03.2020
    Nice Reports, description is a photoshop thou
    Using the "it was photoshop" excuse once again I see. When will you learn to be honest? Even about simple things that don't really matter like that description?
  • I took the screenshot. But, ok. I felt sorry for you and actually came close to believing you were the victim. You really are a pathological liar.

If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are… a different game you should play.
    I am the only one who makes the descriptions Baby Yoda, that was never posted. 

I took the screenshot. But, ok. I felt sorry for you and actually came close to believing you were the victim. You really are a pathological liar.

Why would I lie about something that is already over? I own up to my mistakes. That was not something I posted.
  • The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
  • I am the only one who makes the descriptions Baby Yoda, that was never posted. 
    How was it never posted if we all saw the description?
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• Your own teammates who were online saw that description as did I and others such as the alliance you were hiding in while your own teammates were getting massed on. mtimmerman and your deputies should grow some and do the honorable thing by telling the truth if they value their credibility.

• Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    edited 02.03.2020
    mtimmerman.... if they value their credibility.
    tim's credibility has been gone for a while now.

Lets not talk about this nonsense Deimos, cause yours is far more diminished. You agreed to leave the past in the past.
Sign In to comment.