Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MULTIS OK NOW ?

2»

Comments

• KRUSHA (AU1)KRUSHA (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    Wasso (INT3) said:
     If you suspect someone of being a Multi-Account, message Support.  GGS takes this matter very seriously.  Blah, blah, blah.
    I will look into this today.

One to go Crom.
    This one is the worse.
    Had 2mil troops last night.

• Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    not hackers, but HUGE spenders.
    Crom,

He sent me pms below telling me he uses code to purchase troops.

Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    They will keep popping up and based the screenshot I reckon it's a similar or the same exploit that the egyptian ones used last year

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • If you have an issue with a player, it's better to report it support than to post the message on the forum. Support can't help you if they don't know you're having an issue.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    It isn't possible to use codes to purchase troops. Please stop believing this player. I have asked and no troops can be purchased in the manner this player thinks they can. He uses stolen credit card information and we are actively closing down the accounts as he creates them.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Not much use is it AFTER he has destroyed every troop you have.  Stolen ops / COPS/ basically destroyed years of work.

You know what happened from support when i pointed this out to them when it happened to my alliance?  Yep I was told to find a stronger alliance.

Customer service at its very best!!!    Zero clue about how the game works, zero clue the impact these rogue players can have, but most of all simply dont care.

Unfortunatly this kind of thing is going on day in day out (not as blatent as credit card fraud)  but cheating, and GGE is doing zero about it.

Whilst ever you have a company that is prepared to take tens of thousands of pounds from a totally and utterly anonymous person, doing zero checks on the validity of the payment or even who is making them, this is going to happen.

And yes its fine to ban the player but by then the damage is done, and with no checks in place they can simply jump to the next account, and do it all over again.

It really is massivly overdue that registration for all players became mandatory, and that payments were automatically cross referenced against the name of the registered user.   Accounts were never transferrable.  and payments could only ever be made by the account holder.

Special checks should always be done for any high spending players, ie say over £x  including checking the place of residancy, these checks should also be mandatory for all players who register with cheap currency.

This would overnight cut down the number of multis, and the number of cheats / frauds.    

But obviously GGE dont want to do this, they know its the right thing to do but they scared the cheats will stop playing, so what that means to its legit players.

Philt123 @ en 1
    We are doing our best to tackle the problem
    If you have an issue with a player, it's better to report it support than to post the message on the forum. Support can't help you if they don't know you're having an issue.

Wrong. We've tried all that. This works better. Thanks for your opinion, I'm only interested in facts though.
    We are doing our best to tackle the problem

Excellent, We appreciate that. Hope you have some success Crom Cruach
    They're very easy to spot from our end, blatantly obvious in fact.
    They are not shy about what they do, or who they inflict damage on.
    A few of our members have even stopped playing and birded up till they are removed.

Good luck,
    KRUSHA

• Dennis Wise (AU1)Dennis Wise (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    edited 17.02.2020
    Shut up Krusha.. you and your members don't have any regard for the damage they have inflicted onto the server. It just hasn't been in someone else's favour for a while and you just can't handle it. Oh.. and there's multi-accounts and shell accounts in your own very alliance and there has been for years. 

Over the years, your alliance has made countless long time players bird up, move, quit the game and you have not made a single post about any of that... maybe have a good hard look in the mirror before bestowing judgment on others and crying to GGE for help. 

Leave the game Krusha, good riddence. You're trash anyway
    edited 18.02.2020
    Shut up Krusha.. you and your members don't have any regard for the damage they have inflicted onto the server. It just hasn't been in someone else's favour for a while and you just can't handle it. Oh.. and there's multi-accounts and shell accounts in your own very alliance and there has been for years. 

Over the years, your alliance has made countless long time players bird up, move, quit the game and you have not made a single post about any of that... maybe have a good hard look in the mirror before bestowing judgment on others and crying to GGE for help. 

Leave the game Krusha, good riddence. You're trash anyway

Nope, sorry boy, I'm here to stay.
    What a shame you and all your multi muppet's cant do a thing about it.
    So this stealing passwords / credit card details etc is your doing. We all thought it was the work of a lowlife. Now I get it. You've been sprung. Couldn't keep your stupid mouth shut. I knew if I baited up enough, the culprit would come forward.  I will make sure Moderators / CM's, see this. They will match your ip and your gone !!
    Parasites like yourself come and go. Alc's will always be. Your just annoyed because you got found out and your lame multi butt got booted. We don't tolerate cheats and BS multi hackers like yourself.

Here's a mirror for you to look into..... Another one of your accounts banned because your a multi cheat.
    How many more accounts you got here ?
    What makes us all laugh is, even with all your other accounts, bots, etc, your still hopeless as.

Give up man. Stop wasting your life cheating, stealing, and trying to be good at something your obviously not,
    or ever will be.

So, Jake, Denise, Bert, Ernie, or whatever your multi name is now. REMEMBER THIS,.... SECOND PLACE IS JUST THE FIRST LOSER.
    Bahahaaaaaaaaaaa ha haaa

Ps, Baldy loves us.....not you.

Post edited by KRUSHA (AU1) on
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 18.02.2020
    Glad it all worked out...….
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

It is well known that a certain type of person tries to overcompensate trying to look tough.

In a recent discord conversation, it was reported that HE was asked why he acts that way.  "K" responded:

When asked to elaborate, he said he couldn't.

Back to you...…….
    Hahaaa, nah its smaller than that, more countersunk.
    Proved wrong yet again Wasso, but hey, You must be used to it by now pmsl.
    Never been in discord ever. So your post is just more Bs aye.
    I know your type, cant stand to be proven wrong. When you are, you retaliate with pathetic childish posts like this.
    No wonder you spend so much time on here. The real word would crush you in an instant.
    Least everyone knows now your just full of it now and can never believe anything you say.
    But hey , nice try.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    You are correct.  I am way out of my league when it comes to acting like..... well, THIS.

So, I leave it to you...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

edited 18.02.2020
    You are correct.  I am way out of my league when it comes to acting like..... well, THIS.

So, I leave it to you...…….

....Yet you keep trying.
    Good for you having a go anyway.
    There's no acting here. We are deadly serious about getting rid of this pest.
    Might pay for you next time not to poke your nose in when you have no idea whats going on..
    We know what we are doing, its why we do it.
    Our game is being corrupted, and we are on a mission to stop that happening.
    That means, using ALL avenues available.
    Post edited by KRUSHA (AU1) on
    Okay this is being dealt with internally now and the authorities have been contacted. As such I will close this discussion as I don't see it leading us anywhere productive.
This discussion has been closed.