Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Negan Vs Misc (Group)

Comments

• Playya (US1)Playya (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    havent logged on in months but i have noticed that amr's english has gotten a lot better.  Congratulations i really hope this correlates to your ingame skills as well.
  • Okay I see that nothing has changed in this crazy game, I have sold my account some time ago and have come back to see some old friends.  I was a member of TM and yes Tessa the retirement list are still active for the most part.  Really hoped things had changed for the better.   This will be a better game when they clean out all the old dead accounts and get back to a PVP game.     Really did not stand for us using retirements to cap ops from others.  You know this to be true.

You all need to grow this game and get back to a PVP style, and really how can we have so many alliances at war to farm.  As we rely to much on our property for food.  I complained before we are not a solid foundation.    Some have figured out that the NAA and others are not good for growth.   Also game needs a minimum might difference to allow for hits say 1mil and under, and 1 mil and over to allow for growth.     Anyways Discord I am still alive, and GGE has way too many alts also still alive, why, not too sure as no use unless updated with game changes.  PS still have the list too....  I always kept copies while as an officer... 

• Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567
    Dudes flexing D hall reports and 8 wave attacks..i cant even

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

Okay I see that nothing has changed in this crazy game, I have sold my account some time ago and have come back to see some old friends.  I was a member of TM and yes Tessa the retirement list are still active for the most part.  Really hoped things had changed for the better.   This will be a better game when they clean out all the old dead accounts and get back to a PVP game.     Really did not stand for us using retirements to cap ops from others.  You know this to be true.

You all need to grow this game and get back to a PVP style, and really how can we have so many alliances at war to farm.  As we rely to much on our property for food.  I complained before we are not a solid foundation.    Some have figured out that the NAA and others are not good for growth.   Also game needs a minimum might difference to allow for hits say 1mil and under, and 1 mil and over to allow for growth.     Anyways Discord I am still alive, and GGE has way too many alts also still alive, why, not too sure as no use unless updated with game changes.  PS still have the list too....  I always kept copies while as an officer... 

Please note from the above:   I have sold my account some time ago

Part of the ongoing problem.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I don't get why you guys have to hit retirement alliances though. Kinda low, cause you know they ain't gonna have anyone online. I get if your going to retaliate for something but...idk..
  • amr staring at my dead account the way he stares at a virgin camel.
    Why did this get reported 2ce for abuse??
  • Playya (US1)Playya (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    amr staring at my dead account the way he stares at a virgin camel.
    thats depend if your mother is my camel i can ride otherwise i wont 
    proves my point that amr enjoys camels.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    amr staring at my dead account the way he stares at a virgin camel.
    thats depend if your mother is my camel i can ride otherwise i wont 
    I never really understood this since all you are adimitting by that is that
    a) you are into woman that (at least the chance is high since it is a playground level instult to the insultant is in kindergarden mentally at minimum) far older than you [which is fine]
    b) you can only land older woman because woman near your age or younger realise how unlikeable you are

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Man see all these alliances say  (RIP Negan)  they appear to mass Negan, and claim to kill her, but to no prevail.  Wonder how weak these alliances are as have seen the defence reports from both Devils Empire stopping over 100's of poor mass attacks.  Then seen these Misc reports of stopping hits from this Negan.    How is it that this small alliance can hold a top alliance hostage for so long and still be the top player in US1 servor.    Makes you think that this group really is very weak in strength as no one can be that Lack of intelligence to take out a group of 7 vs 100.      Sorry just back to game and seen these chats and hit reports, amazed at how strong this Negan is to take on this top alliance,  or is it how simple and weak this top alliance truly is.    Makes you wonder..... 

They dont want to (MISC)win the war.Negan cant hold them all.

• The troop count is off the charts with that. ","bodyRaw":"Pretty sure if Misc REALLY wanted to it wouldn't be too difficult. Kon put up solo 1k horns on TUF at one point, so imagine what Misc alone could do. Not to mention, all the misc branches, PLUS Tu, asylum...

The troop count is off the charts with that. ","format":"wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2020-02-03T05:27:07+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":583583,"name":"Critical (US1)","photoUrl":"https:\/\/secure.gravatar.com\/avatar\/2b123c6e1e8413197af37ffe592bde18\/?default=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.goodgamestudios.com%2Fempire%2Fapplications%2Fdashboard%2Fdesign%2Fimages%2Fdefaulticon.png&rating=g&size=200","dateLastActive":"2020-02-21T14:58:40+00:00"},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/empire\/en\/discussion\/comment\/5098380#Comment_5098380","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5098380#Comment_5098380

yea we just like to let them pretend they’re doing something i don’t know how many times we gotta whoop these players asses in various alliances and wars for them to get the message... D hall and talking shit on fake accounts on forum ain’t it sorry to break it to you guys do something in-game for once if redrick sent as many hits as he does annoying PMs and forum posts he would have single handedly crippled The Misc

Thats exactly what MISC is doing wrong. Like come on leave them alone , you dont have any personal issues with them.
  • Blodreina (US1)Blodreina (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 06.03.2020
    Negan/Redrick - "retirement homes dont exist in GGE."

ah yes why ofc

ppl definitely dont want to keep their accts around while stepping away from this shyte game
  • Negan/Redrick - "retirement homes dont exist in GGE."

ah yes why ofc

ppl definitely dont want to keep their accts around while stepping away from this shyte game
    thatz y u foolz make altz like theres no tomorro
    u foolz down to 50 membas
    where they all goin??? 
    no misc lolz
    u lose
  • weezy trey not doin so good in circus

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    Well, I'm glad to see the forums are alive again.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • It's funny how you try and spin it as though us giving you peace, would be doing you doing us a favour.

We don't care. You aren't affecting our gameplay one bit. We just enjoy burning and wiping your troops, while you hit retirement subs.

Enjoy spending a fortune to accomplish nothing. I hope Negan starts funding your accounts. She should considering you're doing her dirty work by harassing people via phone numbers and posting threats in-game.

We already told you that if you would like to discuss peace, Negan can message either myself or Mnight. We don't need irrelevant middle men like you or Redrick doing more of her dirty work by begging for peace.

negan is not stupid to answer u or talk to u ,, u play dirty  , u change words and u do photoshops  if u want peace or we want peace such as u declared on us u can accept my peace or u send us 

u blame us because we are under bird thats because we did more than  your 305 did so we deserve rest from game :) 
    Morentz is a rat . 
  • Treyweezy (US1)Treyweezy (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    Man see all these alliances say  (RIP Negan)  they appear to mass Negan, and claim to kill her, but to no prevail.  Wonder how weak these alliances are as have seen the defence reports from both Devils Empire stopping over 100's of poor mass attacks.  Then seen these Misc reports of stopping hits from this Negan.    How is it that this small alliance can hold a top alliance hostage for so long and still be the top player in US1 servor.    Makes you think that this group really is very weak in strength as no one can be that Lack of intelligence to take out a group of 7 vs 100.      Sorry just back to game and seen these chats and hit reports, amazed at how strong this Negan is to take on this top alliance,  or is it how simple and weak this top alliance truly is.    Makes you wonder..... 
    You spelled how much money she spends wrong.  No one really hits her.  Funny enough to be on Hol D for a year and only event and still play and spend as much as she does.  Some might consider that a lack of intelligence.
  • ImperialGuard (US1)ImperialGuard (US1) US1 Posts: 449
    edited 27.03.2020
    Man see all these alliances say  (RIP Negan)  they appear to mass Negan, and claim to kill her, but to no prevail.  Wonder how weak these alliances are as have seen the defence reports from both Devils Empire stopping over 100's of poor mass attacks.  Then seen these Misc reports of stopping hits from this Negan.    How is it that this small alliance can hold a top alliance hostage for so long and still be the top player in US1 servor.    Makes you think that this group really is very weak in strength as no one can be that Lack of intelligence to take out a group of 7 vs 100.      Sorry just back to game and seen these chats and hit reports, amazed at how strong this Negan is to take on this top alliance,  or is it how simple and weak this top alliance truly is.    Makes you wonder..... 
    You spelled how much money she spends wrong.  No one really hits her.  Funny enough to be on Hol D for a year and only event and still play and spend as much as she does.  Some might consider that a lack of intelligence.
     She may want to play the events...and skip the boredom of waiting for new troops to be recruited( barracks).
    Post edited by ImperialGuard (US1) on
  • Treyweezy (US1)Treyweezy (US1) US1 Posts: 72
     She may want to play the events...and skip the boredom of waiting for new troops to be recruited( barracks).
    Possible.  She does events instead of bingo like other geriatrics.  Makes sense.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file