Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Negan Vs Misc (Group)

Comments

• hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    Congrats on the ban Redrick.
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 631
    The game has changed a lot recently, mainly for the detriment of everyone. Any player willing to keep wasting thousands of $$$, can just keep buying defence.

You can buy Vet D on tap now, with all the offers that are constantly up. From the affluence tickets, to World Domination packs.

Negan just keeps buying and buying. If you wanna sit on HOL D and spend thousands of $$$ a week, and call that winning....lol

Last time we massed her with our FREE vet horrors from Outers Event rewards, she just bought a couple World Dom packs after we wiped some of her D. Of course you'll get good ratios with how easy it is to defend now with Relic Casts, and HOL D. The same way when she hits us back, she gets wiped out lol.

Meanwhile, Redrick getting wiped daily, amr5 got wiped and birded, john poole got wiped and birded, etc.
    yes u asked all server to mass negan and  u all failed to take one honor from her or make one fire 
    u blame her for buying troops while u keep crying to all server to help u to stop her 

i lost in this war 20k troops and i killed 140k in first week 
    negan kill 200k daily 
    redrick kill 100k daily 
    MISC  is home of ALTS  we all know that 
    just wait i have a special surprise for u and for all servers :)
    Other than some hits on Keenan, Nimrod and GB11, all your reports are on people in retirement subs.

So good job bragging about that. Should we post hits on KON/KON retirement subs too?

Negan killing 200k daily from who? She's HOL D. Again, just hitting retirement subs.

Redrick killing 100k daily? From retirement subs.

Some strong PVP alliance you have there, hitting retired accounts lmao

Enjoy your bird amr.

edited 07.02.2020
    Morentz (alt King) Its called fire/loot cast .. I Play when I want.. Not when someone Hits.. So U brag about wiping ME?? haha REALLY, 1 6 hr window U got my troops when yes I was suspended  for Being to Good Lookin hahaha. I have taken Out just Under 400k of Misc troops in 4 days.. Misc (Morentz/Wipes) lol wipes my coin troops I recruit at My Fire/ Loot casts and U claim to be wiping Redrick?? 6 Players and Misc cant do anything But get DESTROYED when they send Full Hits or.. haha Like Morry says.. they wipe a fire/ loot cast. U Get Nothing from Us and we take  100k + Minimum Misc troops Daily. who ever is winning the troop LOse ratios/ Troop Count is who Is winning..  that number is comically in our favor 10x over. Tess PM Us agian and we will listen to your peace request. This alliance will Never Go No Hit/ or have pacts that extend to PVP.. so dont waste time on that thought.. OUR alliance is the purist PVP alliance ON this server Hands DOWN. The server awaits Morrys/ alts cry/ spin.. 90% of Misc this does NOT pertain to u.. just the few/ alts in Misc that  continues the banishment/harassment/ stalking Of 1 member here.. Let it Go..  GB my Love hahaha
    The purist PVP alliance on the server? That literally only hits retirement alliances.

If you wipe so many troops daily, why don't you post the reports here, daily.

Thats right. You can't, because it's a fantasy.

Face it - we forced Negan to drop 2 of her built OPs because she was scared. Redrick dropped 1 OP, and got 2 capped by us.

Amr5 is on bird.

Red.bird quit the game.

John Poole dropped 2 OPs because he was scared.

The other 2 accounts in your alliance are multis.

Keep fake flexin' on the forums. If you're "winning" like you claim, then why are you crying in your alliance descrip and on the forums for peace and how MISC is harassing you?

I can start posting our skype convos to the forums if you'd like, and a collection of your ingame abusive hatemails you send to everyone. Salty little man.
    Post edited by Morentz (US1) on

• GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492
    Where do you see anyone "crying" about hitting retirement subs? We are simply pointing out that a majority of your hits are on them, while you are bragging about being such great PVP players.

A lot of talk from a dude that went on the 60 day bird. 

GB11 @ usa 1

The game has changed a lot recently, mainly for the detriment of everyone. Any player willing to keep wasting thousands of $$$, can just keep buying defence.

You can buy Vet D on tap now, with all the offers that are constantly up. From the affluence tickets, to World Domination packs.

Negan just keeps buying and buying. If you wanna sit on HOL D and spend thousands of $$$ a week, and call that winning....lol

Last time we massed her with our FREE vet horrors from Outers Event rewards, she just bought a couple World Dom packs after we wiped some of her D. Of course you'll get good ratios with how easy it is to defend now with Relic Casts, and HOL D. The same way when she hits us back, she gets wiped out lol.

Meanwhile, Redrick getting wiped daily, amr5 got wiped and birded, john poole got wiped and birded, etc.
    yes u asked all server to mass negan and  u all failed to take one honor from her or make one fire 
    u blame her for buying troops while u keep crying to all server to help u to stop her 

i lost in this war 20k troops and i killed 140k in first week 
    negan kill 200k daily 
    redrick kill 100k daily 
    MISC  is home of ALTS  we all know that 
    just wait i have a special surprise for u and for all servers :)
    Other than some hits on Keenan, Nimrod and GB11, all your reports are on people in retirement subs.

So good job bragging about that. Should we post hits on KON/KON retirement subs too?

Negan killing 200k daily from who? She's HOL D. Again, just hitting retirement subs.

Redrick killing 100k daily? From retirement subs.

Some strong PVP alliance you have there, hitting retired accounts lmao

Enjoy your bird amr.
    NOW  u are crying because we hit your  retirement subs who u used them to take  our ops , rvs and u use them for your 100000000 tool burn hits  u declared this war , u asked all server to help u ,, our reports show all servers the TRUTH  that u are coward and afraid from 6 players can destroy 305 players go cry to your mom :)
    Funny, isn't it your alliance going around messaging everyone for help, and trying to pretend like Negan is some innocent old grandma being run off the game by MISC? Look at your alliance descrip.

You're the clown messaging me and others in MISC, ingame, posting phone numbers from ex-KON members that are now in MISC, that were given to you by Negan.

Pretty pathetic that Negan is encouraging her minions to harass people in real life. Having everyone else do her dirty work.

Must be easy brainwashing a couple of simpletons like you and Redrick into doing her dirty work for her, lol. Seems she attracts all the idiots with poor grammar, spelling and low brain cell counts.

• Morentz did make a good point. They are not spending nearly as much money by the looks of it. But "technically" speaking, a wins a win. 

But Red, anything can technically happen. You are right about that. 

Something I have not figure out though is why the two alliances can't go at it for fun. Why there has to be old stuff in the past coming in between of something made in my view to just drop the dnh's to have a PvP only group.

I am not sure if the contact info stuff is real, but I have had experience with my number being released, and seems to continue. At times you might give it to the wrong person who decides to be an immature guy and toy around with you, and at times instead of deleting it when a player leaves the alliance, some people take advantage. 

Personally I suggest deleting your number from the contact list when you leave. I make sure to go through our list daily and delete the numbers from players that left the alliance to make sure nothing happens. 

Additionally I made the list sarg, and above, so that if some troll comes in, he can't see the number. Gotta be promoted and trusted before that happens. But just my two cents on the matter.
    Why you on the forums acting tough tryna act like you don't want peace, and you're winning, when ingame its a different story

edited 07.02.2020
    It's funny how you try and spin it as though us giving you peace, would be doing you doing us a favour.

We don't care. You aren't affecting our gameplay one bit. We just enjoy burning and wiping your troops, while you hit retirement subs.

Enjoy spending a fortune to accomplish nothing. I hope Negan starts funding your accounts. She should considering you're doing her dirty work by harassing people via phone numbers and posting threats in-game.

We already told you that if you would like to discuss peace, Negan can message either myself or Mnight. We don't need irrelevant middle men like you or Redrick doing more of her dirty work by begging for peace.

• I think Artimus was always utb. I think.

Wait, so your willing to discuss peace if Negan reaches out....why hasn't she reached out?
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204
    Why you on the forums acting tough tryna act like you don't want peace, and you're winning, when ingame its a different story

yes i sent it  because i know u will put it here and thats mean we never wanted war u only declared on us because u are afraid from NEGAN  

عمرو الحديدى 
    It's funny how you try and spin it as though us giving you peace, would be doing you doing us a favour.

We don't care. You aren't affecting our gameplay one bit. We just enjoy burning and wiping your troops, while you hit retirement subs.

Enjoy spending a fortune to accomplish nothing. I hope Negan starts funding your accounts. She should considering you're doing her dirty work by harassing people via phone numbers and posting threats in-game.

We already told you that if you would like to discuss peace, Negan can message either myself or Mnight. We don't need irrelevant middle men like you or Redrick doing more of her dirty work by begging for peace.

negan is not stupid to answer u or talk to u ,, u play dirty  , u change words and u do photoshops  if u want peace or we want peace such as u declared on us u can accept my peace or u send us 

u blame us because we are under bird thats because we did more than  your 305 did so we deserve rest from game :) 

عمرو الحديدى 

MORENTZ  no need to insult my religion because iam muslim  dont insult my religion please thanks 

عمرو الحديدى 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file