Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Blade Coast Returns

Please discuss the Blade Coast here!
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 95
    Still in downtime, but a quick question - does this mean we will get Underworld and back as well?

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 864
    what is there to discuss it hasn't started yet :)

flug @ nl 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,231
    Still in downtime, but a quick question - does this mean we will get Underworld and back as well?

If this event is received well and players really play it then I guess that will show that it is worth the effort to bring back the other Crusade Events.
  • Hey crom. I found a problem with my blade coast adventure. The game told me to build my fleet but there is no fleet to build. When I click on the quest It take me to a sign that says "Your ship is anchored to the east of your camp". It is not there I have gone to the map to look and I still couldn't find it. Makes me extremely frustrated.
    Thx,
    Neonoctopus123
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 285
    @Crom Cruach don't forget all these events are still part of the Achievements quests so either they need to come back, and keep coming back, or be removed from the quest lists.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • joshvir262 (AU1)joshvir262 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 41
    edited 30.01.2020
    Im glad this event is back with better rewards the new rewards are quite rubbish and overpriced but a fun event anyway
    THE ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY B) 

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 571
    Hey crom. I found a problem with my blade coast adventure. The game told me to build my fleet but there is no fleet to build. When I click on the quest It take me to a sign that says "Your ship is anchored to the east of your camp". It is not there I have gone to the map to look and I still couldn't find it. Makes me extremely frustrated.
    Thx,
    Neonoctopus123
    It's not on the map, but in the camp screen, where you may need to scroll a bit to the right.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • if you store any decorative items in blade coast they disappear 
    THE ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY B) 

Im glad this event is back with better rewards the new rewards are quite rubbish and overpriced but a fun event anyway
    The rewards are better with hard mode, please make sure to try and reach that level.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    edited 30.01.2020
    why does the look item you win for completing the blade coast start start counting down when the event starts?  not when u win it?

If it takes you 7 days to get it does that mean you dont get anythign as a reward?

EDIT

Ignore that the display counts down and shows less time but when you get the item it resets to 7 days, not sure what happens if it takes u 8 days to get it tho
    Post edited by Philt123 (GB1) on
    Philt123 @ en 1
    Is the look item in the hard version? I've not gotten there yet but i can't see any look item in the normal version? Did i miss something?

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    How I feel about the prices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D428G28MZFY
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    Changes I would suggest:

- Cheaper prices in the shop. I can buy 10 1 hour time skips for 100 silver pieces. So if I spend 20000 pearls on 500 silver pieces, I can get 50 1 hour time skips. The pearl shop sells them for 5000 pearls for 5 1 hr time skips. So I would need to spend 50k pearls to get the same number. Therefore the 1 hour time skips are way too overpriced. The public order items are even worse... nobody will save up hundreds of thousands of pearls over a year or two just to get a trash PO item when they could spend 5k rubies to get a 1k PO item right away.

- Base Resource Production: The main tent should slowly produce resources.

- Commanders: Why should we use a 0/0 commander?
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• I need Underworld back for the achievement points, please bring Underworld back soon!!!!!
  • cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 273
    Do your developers still play this game? 

There are 2 look items in the rewards section for buildings you will only have in your early days, no high performance level 70 should be holding a woodcutter or sawmill as they simple decrease PO space for food production.  Given the number of pearls required these will not be items that will be easily obtained and will in fact have a huge outlay since they are also 3 times the number of pearls for the PO piece Philt123 was referring to above. Why are they there? Why not a reward that people might actually want?
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
    edited 31.01.2020
    At the Master 1 level at there very least you do get quite a lot of pearls per hit, so i'll keep going just to still my curiosity to see what happens at master 2

the stuff in the shop is uninteresting except for the PO 600 item, but if master 1 gives a pretty cool look item i wonder what you get for master 2

Btw Phil asked about the duration of the look item, I'm sure he's seen it but for others - the 6 days and 23 hours doesn't start to tick down until you've won the item

Btw Phil asked about the duration of the look item, I'm sure he's seen it but for others - the 6 days and 23 hours doesn't start to tick down until you've won the item

If there is a problem with the item please feel free to contact Support.
Sign In to comment.