Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: January Update

Please discuss the January update here!
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 866
    As always this update will also have a downtime, which will occur between 08:45 - 10:15 CET. This downtime will approximately take 30 - 60 minutes. Food and booster will be frozen as usual. 

still busy  at 10:47
    flug @ nl 1
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    I remember the time when update discussions happened days before the actual update.
    What happened to that time?
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 327
    mhhhhhhh it might just be me.... but what is going to be updated besides the return of the bladecoast? Normally you have a list of all the "fun" updates, lookitems that are useless etc ,  so where is the list for the januari update? did I missed it?
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Remember when GGE had good customer service and support??  Wait - I don't either...
    JLNorthGA @ usa 1
  • hecate (INT1)hecate (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    why the store where we exchange golden pieces and silver is gone   ....
    you bought too much ?
    flug @ nl 1
    must say that i'm happely pleased bij the update with the icoons ...

such a  long wait for such an easy solution wich should be done directly
    flug @ nl 1
    mhhhhhhh it might just be me.... but what is going to be updated besides the return of the bladecoast? Normally you have a list of all the "fun" updates, lookitems that are useless etc ,  so where is the list for the januari update? did I missed it?
    that's  coming tomorrow when they know their update is succesfull
    flug @ nl 1
    you bought too much ?
    not yet
    do you mind give us back the list of the  upcoming events
    GGE could you check again that store (master blacksmith)
    there is something wrong with the amount of some tools 
  • Jewel88 (US1)Jewel88 (US1) US1 Posts: 42
    Yeah the master blacksmith is messed up. Please tell me this is not the new store!
  • Old Mike (AU1)Old Mike (AU1) AU1 Posts: 64
    same here can only buy 1 of each item in blacksmith shop
  • Old Mike (AU1)Old Mike (AU1) AU1 Posts: 64
    from what i can see its effecting nomad tools and berrimond tools
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 369
    I would like to say thank you for finally listening to the players and condensing the offers down to one icon. YAY!!!!

As for anything else, I will have to explore for a bit to see what else has changed. I will submit further comments as and when I have need.

Thank you,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 285
    Great news that you have moved the vertical stack of offers into the one tagged onto the left of the menu bar, but now please move the ruby pack offers into there as well so they function as they used to with ruby purchase - which was what a number of people had suggested in the past :-)

You know you want to make your customers happy really don't you?  And a sudden surge in buying again would make you and your masters really happy too.  Win-win, I say
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 285
    I'm a bit perturbed by this new idea you have of stacking buildings within buildings.  Can you give a bit more information please?  The notice you put out was especially uninformative and you know we don't like that much.  What's the footprint? Can you assign multiple buildings within one of these new ones? Can you remove them?  Can you put several Guardhouses (for instance) in them?  You know - all useful information to have and ponder over

The other thing that is really alarming is that whilst you want to continue to give the Legendary Level players things to build, it makes it such a massive and daunting mountain to anyone who turns level 70, with upgrading towers and all the old stuff, then the Hall of Legends and all the other buildings that only become available at level 70, it's making the void between low level 70s and the old codgers (like me) too vast.  Please consider making the fusion stuff, armoury, and other of the more recent buildings available from, say, level 60 to give players half a chance.  As things stand the pre-70s really are treated like the poor relations with very little progress in the game structure being available to them.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,236
    Okay I actually haven't played around with the Military District much but I had a preview. Basically it contains other military buildings, though I don't think that includes the Guardhouse. The more you level it up the more buildings can go inside. Twelve is the maximum. The buildings inside work as normal and you simply click on the District to open it up and access them. The can be removed.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Achaean (US1)Achaean (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 30.01.2020
    Looks like a solid update. Well done.

Judging by the post, it would seem that there will be one district awarded per server per month? Is it accurate? If so, is this likely to change at some point down the road?
    We give the enemy the maximum opportunity to give his life for his country.
    - Colonel Michael D. Steele
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    edited 30.01.2020
    lets hope so or its going to take approx 1000 years for most of the players on the server to get one in each castle and thats assuming that different players win it which of course they dont maybe one or 2 players win this event every time. so realistically it means a handfull at most will only ever own one, which seems a bit of a waste of a building!
    Philt123 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.