Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE bans

More and more often I find accounts like these littering up all of the good outposts and spots on the map.

why exactly are they under the bird for legit 6 years? why not a month to get their back account before all of their stuff is up for grabs.
I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Comments

• Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    These are permanent bans, usually because the player has charged back a ruby purchase. The reason the ban is 6 years is so they can't come back after 30 days and buy and chargeback again.
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• No no no I know its from people who charge back but they get a month to pay the bill and they stay banned but we can attack them while they are banned.
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 31.01.2020
    but they get a month to pay the bill and they stay banned but we can attack them while they are banned.

Better to have the account deleted permanently

The reason the ban is 6 years is so they can't come back after 30 days and buy and chargeback again.

And probably because they want the player to pay the bill at some point, if it's in 1 month or 3 months

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• so this is how gge treats players who have put in over thousands of dollars in their lifetime of playing and make a mistake after 5 years playing and charge back their money mine was 60 dollars gge charged my account 2 30 dollar payments that came out in succession without my knowledge or consent i went to support as soon as the payment was made cause it was a mistake. and they refused to pay me back my money i got it back in my account. now they ban me? ive put in thousands of dollars and one mistake they ban me and say i dont want any more money from you. now my account is sitting there god knows what . there has to be rules or some shit that stops them from doing this to my account. i pay for this game this castle not gge. i own that castle. in the words of greta thermberg how dare you. this is rediculous. one time i make a mistake and i get a 6 year ban. im shocked i make a castle invest thousands of dollars and they can just ban me from my game. 
    SlapaHoDaNavaHo @ usa 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    yep, you can break every rule known to man but god forbid u ask them for money back and u get a ban
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • so thats it im just banned for 6 years now . thats it nothing can be done so what do i just say bye to my castle
    SlapaHoDaNavaHo @ usa 1
  • Vulsyn (US1)Vulsyn (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 01.02.2020
    so thats it im just banned for 6 years now . thats it nothing can be done so what do i just say bye to my castle
    "This isn't your game. It's our game. You're nothing more than a profitable user of our game. You should be grateful that we allowed you to spend money on our game."

I can't help but think that this is how they see their players.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 01.02.2020
    The point of not putting their stuff up for grabs is that they could just set up another account in a location with cheaper rubies, grab the OPs, buy up to max HoL or whatever. Of course, the only things you'd get from those OPs would be granaries, walls, towers, and ruby buildings, but that still is quite a head start.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • JYT (US1) said:
    The point of not putting their stuff up for grabs is that they could just set up another account in a location with cheaper rubies, grab the OPs, buy up to max HoL or whatever. Of course, the only things you'd get from those OPs would be granaries, walls, towers, and ruby buildings, but that still is quite a head start.
    not if they are under the bird for 6 years lol you cant cap ops attack nothing. so all my shit is gone.i cant even take anything back not to mention all the 1000 po items i just bought with 100 k rubies basically 80 bucks on po items alone

SlapaHoDaNavaHo @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file