Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Multiaccounting gone completely out of control

2»

Comments

• Malzahar (US1)Malzahar (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    This might be not so much d'accord with the rules, but this here is obvious multiaccounting or acc sharing:

Both accounts are still active
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    edited 11.02.2020
    This might be not so much d'accord with the rules, but this here is obvious multiaccounting or acc sharing:

Both accounts are still active
    naw clearly just twins

Edit : what happend to the first one  :'(

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • KRUSHA (AU1)KRUSHA (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    On behalf of Boo Masters and our affiliates, I am disturbed at the lack of respect shown in this thread.
    Do you ungrateful people have any idea how hard Tommy works to make your lives happy? He dropped out of school and basically lives in his moms basement working around the clock and some people just complain.
    I assume you also complain about the weather, or the postal service, or your neighbor or the utilities because you like to complain.

I suggest you read some of the writings from Whitetiger the Wise, such as this from his revised Discourse on Humanity: 
    "When I look into the stormy skies, I do not fear. I do not worry. I accept the rain. I accept the cloud that brings the rain. I accept the thunder which is the cloud announcing the rain/. I accept. I accept. I accept. I am the stormy sky."

Man, you only got one thing right there. You are DISTURBED. You should seek help immediately before your delusions get any worse, if thats actually possible.
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    Who cares if players have multi-accounts. I've seen them, and most of them fail. You try building up two or three castles and keep them all strong.  I don't think that really happens as much as players think it does. We watched one guy who tried to make an alliance of one - had like 8 castles. Lol - I think he lasted a month. We may be assuming players are getting a chargeback - GGE does not just hand back money for rubies that u have spent.  If u take your money back, they will freeze ur account until it is settled AND they will take any rubies/tools u received with the offer. That happened to a player in my alliance who forgot to tell his better half he made a purchase.  I'm guessing these numbers aren't real. I believe there are hacks that can make it look like a player has a lot of men, tools, and rubies, but in reality they don't. Why don't u try attacking them to find out!  After all - he/she is an alliance of one!  And specifically, how have they ruined the game? After all - the offers stink now, so I don't know any player dropping more than they have to right now, let alone on more than one castle.  Our board is looking more and more like a graveyard!
    There are quite a few folks who have too much time on their hands and manage an army of multiaccounters.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    On behalf of Boo Masters and our affiliates, I am disturbed at the lack of respect shown in this thread.
    Do you ungrateful people have any idea how hard Tommy works to make your lives happy? He dropped out of school and basically lives in his moms basement working around the clock and some people just complain.
    I assume you also complain about the weather, or the postal service, or your neighbor or the utilities because you like to complain.

I suggest you read some of the writings from Whitetiger the Wise, such as this from his revised Discourse on Humanity: 
    "When I look into the stormy skies, I do not fear. I do not worry. I accept the rain. I accept the cloud that brings the rain. I accept the thunder which is the cloud announcing the rain/. I accept. I accept. I accept. I am the stormy sky."
    was funny the first time bro dont milk it.
    He is WAY past jumping the shark...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• GGS is well aware and actively working to tackle the issue, if you spot any of these accounts which no action has been taken on please create a ticket for the CS teams immediately. 
This discussion has been closed.