Multiaccounting gone completely out of control

Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,713GB1
Multiaccounting is annyoing and difficult to deal with as we all know.

But what about a multiaccounter gone completely out of control that buys troops and rubies worth thousands of dollars on every new account he creates just to do a chargeback, get his money back and then repeat the process and do everything all over and over again?

All of the screenshots above are all the same guy creating dozens of new accounts buying in-game troops and rubies worth thousands of dollars just to later chargeback and get his money back after he is finished so that he can to create new accounts and do the same thing. The screenshots above are only a small portion of all the accounts he created, this guy has created over 50+ accounts all doing the exact same thing.

There is nothing stopping this guy, is there any point to keep playing this game anymore if there is this one guy that can create new accounts and spawn millions of veteran horrors out of nowhere and spam them everywhere? You can't win, you are playing against god. 

This is just what i would suppose is one guy doing it, what if more people starts doing this? As far as i can see there are no consequences, he can infinitely spawn new accounts, millions of troops and millions of rubies and use everything as he please.

Goodgame Studios needs to step in, this is crazy.
@Wylka @Crom Cruach 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Comments

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) Posts: 196AU1
    I will let Whitetiger know about this right away...
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,815GB1
    This happned for a while on the UK server, and you know what GGE did nothing, sure eventually when the chargeback came the accounts were banned, but at what cost by then it has already caused huge damage to real players, they lots ops / cops / troops tools.   Basiclly years of work, and many of them left the game as a result disgusted by GGE's lack of support.

Then when the account was banned they simply jumped to another.  The player involved was laughing sending messages to people basically telling them exactly what he was going to do.

The problem is GGE allow players to be totally anonomous, they allow payments from all sorts of places many that are untraceable.  There are zero cross checks to see if the person is real, or if the payment is from a legitimate source.  Or that the person makign the payments matches the person that is supposed to own the account.

And lets be honest this is in a game that has been crying out for these kinds of checks for years. 

The gaming industry is worth in excess of $150 billion a year, and yet it remains unregulated, there have been numberous studies conducted that have said games have been used to launder money.  Ad yet GGE do nothing at all to ensure that the money its collecting is in any way checked.  This is a game that is not all £10 -£20 transactions, that account you have posted must have spent many thousands of pounds, and yet GGE will have zero clue who is running it, who is behind it, where the money is coming from, if the money is legit.  ETC. ETC.

Lets say that account spends £20,000 on stolen credit cards, it doesnt do charge backs just builds the account fills it with everything tools banners rubies, tools troops. etc etc.  And the accounts ends up as a top end account.  If that account was then sold on for say £1000, that is money laundering.   And GGE would have facilitated that money laundering, and they would have zero clue who was behind it.

The same thing with the post i put up about People selling points off in Horizon.  If a team spends £10,000 gaining 500 million points, and then these are sold off to the highest bidder if that £10,000 was from illegitimate sources it would again be money laundering.  We Know the points are being sold, GGE know the points are being sold they have been sent in game mails offing them for sale.  So they know its happeneing.  Yet GGE have zero clue in where that money they collected has come from.  ZERO.   They know accounts are being traded, bought and sold.  They even help facilitate this by changing names and e maill address etc on them.  

GGE know this and yet they still choose to do nothing, the fact that an industry of this size remains unregulated is in iself a scandel.   But what is worse is that companies like GGE should be the ones taking the lead, they should be self regulating they shoudl be drivign the industry forward, closign these loopholes, not just becasue its ethically and moraly the right thing to do, but beacuse, long term commercially its also the right thing to do, these types of thing massivly unbalance the game, they drive real people and real players from the game.   

But GGE do nothing, in fact i would say it does the exact opposite, i would go as far to say GGE structure their game, their pricing and their bonus's to reward those that cheat.   They simply do not care how or where the money comes in as long as it comes in.  

Whilst ever the game can be played anonymously this and all onlines games will be able to be exploited and are being exploited. 

And whilst ever companies like GGE pretend there is no issue, and continue to do nothing then the issue will carry on.  Unfortunatly the criminals the cheats, and people with bad intentions are light years ahead of this industry, its an easy target for them as there seems to be a total apathy from regulators and the companies themselves.  Whilst the attitde exists any money is good money and its not my problem.  then the problem will remain.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) Posts: 102GB1
    Well said Philt. Just a shame that the higher-ups in Goodgame Studios won't listen to any of it....
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• KKP2112 (AU1)KKP2112 (AU1) Posts: 75AU1
    Yep all over the Australian server now as well.
    No Highlander commander, Elementalist commander or bugs from GGE.

Didn't even have 5 waves, just flank and courtyard gems. B)

• Yep all over the Australian server now as well.
    @Wylka @Crom Cruach  can you please comment on this??? it is out of control..games are being ruined!!!!!
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 762US1
    But Phil, they do listen:  They take the info and brain storm more ways to get money for the night's visit at the nudie bar.

Ps:  The above ought to cover the real meaning behind anything Crom might say.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 760NL1
    multi accounting in us1????

flug @ nl 1
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) Posts: 102GB1
    multi accounting in us1????

MISC, if I recall
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• Multi accounting is allowed by gge rules.

whats not allowed is multiple accounts where you don't buy rubies.

but if you purchase rubies on all accounts all of 1 card, or you are a large spender in the game, that henceforth creates a bond between all your accounts bond between all your accounts, effectively making your pirate trade an 'empire'.

I messaged support asking if this is true, and I said if its true dont message back and they didn't.

WATCHING GGE

• MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 120NL1
    So no comment on this GGS? This is a serious problem...
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,073INT3
    The only response you will ever get in a Public Forum will be along the lines of: "We do not allow multi-accounting and are using different tools to detect and ban those players."  This is their way of keeping their noses clean...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,815GB1
    Unfortunatly what GGE say and what they do about people that break their rules are very very different things,  the official line is that they dont allow it.  The truth is that they not only allow it they activly encourage it.  

They want people to run multiple accounts they want to artificially inflate their player numbers, they structure their game to encourage it, their mouth says one thing their actions say another.  

At this point i genuinly dont care what they say as its frankly not worth the effort reading it, they have broken promises that many times its ludicrus.

I dont really wanan play a game where the accounts have become disposable, and people jump in and out of them like they changing their underwear.

I want to play a game where i know the people i am playing against are playing by the same rules I am, I want to know that the person i am playing against is not a team of people, or a bot, playign 24/7 and I want a game where i know people only have access to one account, and are paying the same price for things as i am.

Basically I want a fair game,

This isnt it

Philt123 @ en 1
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) Posts: 196AU1
    On behalf of Boo Masters and our affiliates, I am disturbed at the lack of respect shown in this thread.
    Do you ungrateful people have any idea how hard Tommy works to make your lives happy? He dropped out of school and basically lives in his moms basement working around the clock and some people just complain.
    I assume you also complain about the weather, or the postal service, or your neighbor or the utilities because you like to complain.

I suggest you read some of the writings from Whitetiger the Wise, such as this from his revised Discourse on Humanity: 
    "When I look into the stormy skies, I do not fear. I do not worry. I accept the rain. I accept the cloud that brings the rain. I accept the thunder which is the cloud announcing the rain/. I accept. I accept. I accept. I am the stormy sky."
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Jewel88 (US1)Jewel88 (US1) Posts: 40US1
    Who cares if players have multi-accounts. I've seen them, and most of them fail. You try building up two or three castles and keep them all strong.  I don't think that really happens as much as players think it does. We watched one guy who tried to make an alliance of one - had like 8 castles. Lol - I think he lasted a month. We may be assuming players are getting a chargeback - GGE does not just hand back money for rubies that u have spent.  If u take your money back, they will freeze ur account until it is settled AND they will take any rubies/tools u received with the offer. That happened to a player in my alliance who forgot to tell his better half he made a purchase.  I'm guessing these numbers aren't real. I believe there are hacks that can make it look like a player has a lot of men, tools, and rubies, but in reality they don't. Why don't u try attacking them to find out!  After all - he/she is an alliance of one!  And specifically, how have they ruined the game? After all - the offers stink now, so I don't know any player dropping more than they have to right now, let alone on more than one castle.  Our board is looking more and more like a graveyard!
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,869AU1
    I love it gave me another reason to put a bird up :sarcasm/2:

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,073INT3
    edited 10.02.2020
    Who cares if players have multi-accounts. I've seen them, and most of them fail. You try building up two or three castles and keep them all strong.  I don't think that really happens as much as players think it does. We watched one guy who tried to make an alliance of one - had like 8 castles. Lol - I think he lasted a month. We may be assuming players are getting a chargeback - GGE does not just hand back money for rubies that u have spent.  If u take your money back, they will freeze ur account until it is settled AND they will take any rubies/tools u received with the offer. That happened to a player in my alliance who forgot to tell his better half he made a purchase.  I'm guessing these numbers aren't real. I believe there are hacks that can make it look like a player has a lot of men, tools, and rubies, but in reality they don't. Why don't u try attacking them to find out!  After all - he/she is an alliance of one!  And specifically, how have they ruined the game? After all - the offers stink now, so I don't know any player dropping more than they have to right now, let alone on more than one castle.  Our board is looking more and more like a graveyard!
    You are missing the point of the type of multi-accounting being referred to.   What you describe is a resource player tying to build a multi-account alliance.  This can and has been done.  But, this does take a lot of time, effort and patience.  It also requires PLAYING all the accounts at the same time.  This is NOT what is being referred to.  

The REAL issue is with the Rotating Multi-Accounts.  Search up @Philt123 (GB1)'s posts on the subject.  They are finely written articles on how the current "reward" structure benefits these types of "Players".  In a nut shell:  One person plays Account #1 for a month, then puts in under the bird.  Then plays account #2 for a month and goes under the bird.  As the rotation continues, eventually getting  back to Account #1 gives a "Welcome Back" reward and Ruby Offers better than normal.  After that one is bought and spent, it goes back under the bird and now Account #2 is reactivated with the same "Welcome Back" offers.  Round and round it goes.  (Please let me know if I got this wrong Philt123)

Add to the above the well documented VPN issue where you buy everything at the cheaper price, and you have the downward spiral that is this game.

NOW those who were buying legitimately, they are not getting the offers they are used to.  They are being expected to pay more to get less.  They are clearly not happy about this.  Almost like GGS has decided to punish them for putting the offers in the box, instead of up the center of the playing field.  For those of us who never bought and never will, it is not noticed. 

As for the player who makes accounts the then does the chargebacks, he doesn't CARE about the account.  The point is to make one up fast, attack the players he doesn't like and then do the chargeback, take the ban, and abandon the account.  The DAMAGE to the players attacked though remains.

These unaddressed issues, are the last and final straws for many of the actual Legit Ruby Players.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 120NL1
    See the screenshots that the original poster showed, that's the problem.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 762US1
    Anybody else notice the lack of response about this from GGE?  GGE can spam us with event announcements, but deal with this?  HELL NO.
  • @Crom Cruach @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira @CM Cellardoor @CM Arcanine @CM Asia07 @CM iSac @CM Popeye  

We need some answers please for the above issue. If it isn't resolved, you can bet that you will see lots of players leaving simply because they want a FAIR game, not a game that is riddled with cheats, bots, passwords swappers, multi-accounters etc. After 8 years, I have never seen it this bad..Crank up your security dammit!!!

• Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) Posts: 24INT1
    @Crom Cruach @BM Neroxnex @BM_Keira @CM Cellardoor @CM Arcanine @CM Asia07 @CM iSac @CM Popeye  

We need some answers please for the above issue. If it isn't resolved, you can bet that you will see lots of players leaving simply because they want a FAIR game, not a game that is riddled with cheats, bots, passwords swappers, multi-accounters etc. After 8 years, I have never seen it this bad..Crank up your security dammit!!!
    Define 'a lot', because i think GGE realistically know that not many will leave due to being too invested in this game. People will leave now and again so i dont think a few more would hurt them. They simply dont care enough.
This discussion has been closed.