Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dear forestw

Dear forestw,

As you know, I have an account on AU1. Stop hitting people in Storm Islands. You have been cursed with the title of "The Feeble", and frankly you deserve it. As to my account, I'll give you a hint:

My first was 53, my second 9. My third comes in 35 and 37 forms. I currently have no fourth, but my plan is to make it 35. I was given order by the great M, and you shall always find me on the second-right in a line. Add my US number and you get my username.
Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
Sir,
Pease be polite!
As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
shut up @forestw (AU1)
================

Comments

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 269
    Sir,
    Thank you for reaching out.
    However, I don't have time for silly riddles. As you may know, the Boo Masters is the original "anti-bullying" alliance, and the only one with a bearded prophet.
    We are working hard every day to make the Storm Islands safe. If you are aware of any thefts or bullying, please contact OldBags73 or myself.
    Thank you for your support in our work.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    Sir,
    However, I don't have time for silly riddles. As you may know, the Boo Masters is the original "anti-bullying" alliance, and the only one with a bearded prophet.
    We are working hard every day to make the Storm Islands safe. If you are aware of any thefts or bullying, please contact OldBags73 or myself.
    I am quite aware of bullying in Storm Islands, by you!
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 304

Have you have played in the AU1 server? Just asking as you should never judge a book by its cover.

• Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567

Have you have played in the AU1 server? Just asking as you should never judge a book by its cover.

judging by this thread i dont think he has to

• StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 135
    Sir,
    I am quite aware of bullying in Storm Islands, by you!
    Bruh cut down on the signature
    ~ AU1 Player ~ 

Recruiter of Lost Souls @ AU1

Sign In to comment.