Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Master Summoner what are the attributes

Bill Dawson (US1)Bill Dawson (US1) US1 Posts: 56
edited 10.01.2020 in Players ask Players
A good player told me to hit shapeshifters every day to get tokens so I can get a Master Summoner commander. I have not seen a description of the attributes of this commander. Does anyone have a link to that? Or can you share those with me?

I can't add them up myself because I can't find him listed. I only see the Apprentice Summoner offered in the Shapeshifter store. Does anyone know where to find the Master Summoner?

Thanks in advance for you help. 

And one other question: Is this commander really better than the Relic commanders one can get as a legendary player? Those seem pretty strong. 

Comments

• Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 143
    Better than Legendary equipment, and currently the best Unique equipment set. Can't stand up to a strong relic though.

~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file