Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: No Burning Global Effect

Please discuss the new No Burning Global Effect here!
Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Comments

• Why cant we leave the allaince when we have not joined the event?
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,231
    This is a feedback thread about the No Burning effect! Please keep it on topic.
  • DarkAni (BG1)DarkAni (BG1) BG1 Posts: 4
    edited 10.01.2020
    Atleast GGS did somthing good for the members.One Question will be affect this the fire commanders ?Because that is Problem too
    It's only for twenty four hours so it will make those commanders obsolete during that time, they are still fine afterwards

• DarkAni (BG1)DarkAni (BG1) BG1 Posts: 4

This should be pernamently.Thats good one and most of Bulgarian Server like it.Anyway

there is a bug with the offers too since today aroun 12:00 didnt Show any offer or Bonus.

since today aroun 12:00 didnt Show any offer or Bonus.

Just check in the webshop offer tabs, some of the pop-ups have been removed and placed in there. Now back on topic.
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 285
    Whilst I understand why the target player might be pleased not to have fires to extinguish when attacked and defeated, I am a bit puzzled at what the purpose of this "fire free" day is actually supposed to be.

Unless this is something GGE are trying out with a view to implementing it permanently in the future much as it is in Beri.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    I hope this works lol.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• This fire effect is perfect.  I can finally do whatever I want and alliances can't even burn my castles to punish me.  With good luck, this will become permanent.  Now when my defenders are away capping low levels OPs, people cant burn my castles to starve me out.  Perfect for my alliances motto!
    This fire effect is perfect.  I can finally do whatever I want and alliances can't even burn my castles to punish me.  With good luck, this will become permanent.  Now when my defenders are away capping low levels OPs, people cant burn my castles to starve me out.  Perfect for my alliances motto!
    Oh gosh...

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 898
    Oh great, another excuse for unsporting poor behavior that will lead to even more boring ruby powered 'competition.'  In recent months I've greatly reduced the amount of time, effort and interest I put into the game.  Why?  There's a difference between challenge and futile in attempting to keep up with the ever widening gap between heavy buy, occasional buy and no buy.  The only people happy are the heavy buys as long as they're not going broke.

I'm with @Wasso (INT3) that we won't be listened to.  Also, while we here in the forums understand and get sarcastic comments, the powers that be at GGE take them as confirmation that their plans are brilliant.
  • This whole thing is bullsh*t, and everyone knows it. Burning people has been the point of many wars, and many PvP hits. All this will do is enable the absolute azzholes of the game to support more troops, and be jerks without any real consequences. I am not a fan of this at all. But as already mentioned, the player base wont be listened to, and within the next several months this will be implemented into the game.
    Agreed, this is killing PVP as we know it.

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

•  since today aroun 12:00 didnt Show any offer or Bonus.

Just check in the webshop offer tabs, some of the pop-ups have been removed and placed in there. Now back on topic.
    I'm not able to access the webshop as using an older version of flash suitable for my p/c - where were the details for this announced ? i know off topic but don't want to create another thread - does this mean i'll no longer get the 200% offers as well ? - looks like my money is no good these days !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • ASvartpepparE (SKN1)ASvartpepparE (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 4
    edited 11.01.2020
    I wish there was some kind of converter for time reducers, it can be annoying to have too many 30min and 1h so it would be nice if there was a tool where u could convert them to 5h or 24h and then use it for research. it takes alot of time to skip 140h research with 1h time reducers. and it's not healthy either. 
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 238
    The No Burn Global effect is great!
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    The No Burn Global effect is great!
    Disagree with your statement greatly. It lets people do whatever they like without threat of retaliation. Loot is nothing when you can build up something with hundreds of hideouts. You don't lose troops since you can just send em off. You don't get burned because... well that's what the effect is.

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• why is the effect on anyway?
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
Sign In to comment.