Home English (UK) Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE Account Simulator

Me and a friend used to play a game at summer camp where one of us would be a narrator, keeping track of what happens in your space colony or whatever. I want to try that here. There's no specific server for this account, so try to keep it pretty general (no specific alliance names).
-----
You start an account. You're in the fertile lands of the Great Empire, and you quickly get building. You finish the tutorial in about ten minutes and begin recruiting troops. Your attacks against robber barons do well and your coin levels climb steadily.

(continue the story!)
Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
Sir,
Pease be polite!
As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
shut up @forestw (AU1)
================

Comments

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

And then you join an alliance. (I know this is an old thread)

• Provider (US1)Provider (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    Then you join Diamond Blades when you reach level 70; the best alliance on US1 

~ Blades of Diamond | Hearts of Steel~
  • H i know this is off topic 
    But any chance we can have an Alliance box next to the chat box so we can see who has entered the game without having to open main chat window
    Many Thanks
    Dave UK
  • Didubai (BR1)Didubai (BR1) BR1 Posts: 71

:D  only 157k, 164k, 229k laughs B) 70/337
    "Discord"     Didubai-Camila (BR1)#2885

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066

not the point of this thread besides 1m being an absolute joke if you want to flex at least have 6m+

--------

After joining diamong blades youi get your first decorations from top 20 alliance placements in events and your first outpost is approaching 40k food/h you are slowly moving up in the world and have been saving tools to go hard in an event. The day comes where you go hard in ...

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,814
    40k food/h?
    flug @ nl 1
  • Didubai (BR1)Didubai (BR1) BR1 Posts: 71

not the point of this thread besides 1m being an absolute joke if you want to flex at least have 6m+

--------

After joining diamong blades youi get your first decorations from top 20 alliance placements in events and your first outpost is approaching 40k food/h you are slowly moving up in the world and have been saving tools to go hard in an event. The day comes where you go hard in ...

I'm still at 29k per hour

Merry Christmas late
    "Discord"     Didubai-Camila (BR1)#2885

• lol less than 1k in both places
  • SUPER-MAC (GB1)SUPER-MAC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 225
    After timmy joined the alliance he discovered that this was not a game a purley a cash cow pit, timmy really wanted a strategy game with skill but realised it had barley any skill and was just about who could spend the most, then timmy left his house and went out into town, he met a nice girl and had a great night, later the next day he came home and thought, what have I been doing with my life, he realised he had been a hermit sheltered away playing this, to the point where he had nothing anymore, then his phone rings, woo its the girl he met in town asking if he wants to meet up again, the old timmy would say im sorry, I need a gold medal in the kingdoms league but this new timmy really thought hard about this girl, he couldnt stop thinking abou ther, she then messaged again saying hey have you got a passport, do you want to go to Ibiza, Timmy started thinking about what he had been doing with his life and he realised he hadnt even lived, he wasted 10 years on this crap for no real gain, some of his friends on here had spent enough to buy a car and still go the bus while they look out the window and people piking up girls just like the one Timmy had met the night before, Timmy knew what to do at this point, he shut down his account, had a shower, put ona shirt, dome aftershave and he met her, they went to Ibiza and he lived liek never before, they ended up staying in Ibza Timyy is now a superstar DJ, going to al the partys feeling alive again, he then thought back to his younger years in summer camp and thought wow I have come a long way from singing cum bi arr around a camp fire just because my parents wanted me out of the way in summer so that they could go to Ibiza, I then realised what life was really about and never again did I play a computer game, I look back at my friends and I think to my self I wish I could help them, there all digital zombies,.

Timmy and the supermodel lived happily ever after

THE END
  • After timmy joined the alliance he discovered that this was not a game a purley a cash cow pit, timmy really wanted a strategy game with skill but realised it had barley any skill and was just about who could spend the most, then timmy left his house and went out into town, he met a nice girl and had a great night, later the next day he came home and thought, what have I been doing with my life, he realised he had been a hermit sheltered away playing this, to the point where he had nothing anymore, then his phone rings, woo its the girl he met in town asking if he wants to meet up again, the old timmy would say im sorry, I need a gold medal in the kingdoms league but this new timmy really thought hard about this girl, he couldnt stop thinking abou ther, she then messaged again saying hey have you got a passport, do you want to go to Ibiza, Timmy started thinking about what he had been doing with his life and he realised he hadnt even lived, he wasted 10 years on this crap for no real gain, some of his friends on here had spent enough to buy a car and still go the bus while they look out the window and people piking up girls just like the one Timmy had met the night before, Timmy knew what to do at this point, he shut down his account, had a shower, put ona shirt, dome aftershave and he met her, they went to Ibiza and he lived liek never before, they ended up staying in Ibza Timyy is now a superstar DJ, going to al the partys feeling alive again, he then thought back to his younger years in summer camp and thought wow I have come a long way from singing cum bi arr around a camp fire just because my parents wanted me out of the way in summer so that they could go to Ibiza, I then realised what life was really about and never again did I play a computer game, I look back at my friends and I think to my self I wish I could help them, there all digital zombies,.

Timmy and the supermodel lived happily ever after

THE END
    But, wait... After spending several years in Ibiza. A guy named Bloody John wanted access to Timmie's account full of Relic 2.0 equipment, mead buildings, 3500 PO decos, and 4 sets of the Original Sorcerer of the Desert Sands Commanders.  Bloody John met and seduced Timmy's girlfriend on a girls' night out. She revealed her boyfriend's password and email address. Allowing him to recover Timmie's account... Which he renamed "I stole Timmies Girl".

After a few nights of playing fill the donut holes. Johnny sent Timmy girlfriend back to Timmy in an Uber... When she arrived at her destination. Johnny sent Timmy some photos of his soon-to-be bride and screenshots of his account with its name change. Along with a video of him deleting all 4 sets of the Sorcerer of the Desert Sands...

He also posted them to the forum for historical records and content. In a Thread "Rekt'em damn near k1ll3d'em. The story of the downfall of Timmys' account."

Tim's now wife to this day. Uses his earnings to pay pal Johnny's week Affluance Wheel Spins.

Tim has no idea that he still pays for the use of the account to his day. And, feels great with his new brown baby boy.

It turns out that the one percent Saharan Africans in both of their Caucasian backgrounds somehow really shone through...

Current Member of Minerva
    Former Member of The Red Army, 
    Reaping Forest
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self-Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly known as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

Sign In to comment.