Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Game is inconsistant and randomly decides if you can do anything.

At first I thought this game was all right. But...
This morning logging in. The "system" decided that I could not perform espionage on a robber baron with only 5 guards. Furthermore, I got wiped by 12 macemen and even less swordsmen on a robber baron. Having the proper siege and defense tools, as well as the right attack setup, etc..
Also, I had over 200 honor taken away for no reason. Every opponent I attacked was honorable.
It should not take over 1 hour to heal 1 soldier. Let alone however many troops you have. Now your talking days to heal just a few soldiers. Buying rubies will allow you to heal troops much faster.
However. one should not have to spend real money all the time, with every attack.

Bottom line: Don't waste your money on this game! Inconsistent, randomly takes things you've earned, and unstable.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.