We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server bleed

While I was not logged into the test server, but on my account on US1 I got a message that the Wheel of Affluence ended and that I had reached lvl 2.  Funny thing though is that I never have spun the Affluence wheel on my non test server account, but did do so on my test server account.  I logged onto the test server, and sure enough the Affluence wheel was no longer there.  The Affluence wheel is still there on my US account as it should be.

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,924INT3
    While I was not logged into the test server, but on my account on US1 I got a message that the Wheel of Affluence ended and that I had reached lvl 2.  Funny thing though is that I never have spun the Affluence wheel on my non test server account, but did do so on my test server account.  I logged onto the test server, and sure enough the Affluence wheel was no longer there.  The Affluence wheel is still there on my US account as it should be.
    Same thing happened to me, but yesterday...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Are both GGE accounts connected to the same email account?
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,924INT3
    This happened again yesterday.  I think they just have the wrong splash pointed to the wrong wheel.  You can see in the background that the WoA is still there.  What you cannot see is that the WoF is gone.  I always take the free tickets and spin up to level 2 to get the other 150 free tickets.  So, the splash is correct for level 2, but on the wrong wheel.

and NO, I did not spin the WoA up to level two.  I don't have that many rubies to waste...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I never got any woA
Sign In to comment.