Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Disscussion Thread: November Update

1235»

Comments

• aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Mostly decent. I don't know why we need more food production though, I think it's getting pretty imbalanced now.
    people need to feed the 1.2 million troops they're buying.
    yes
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Actually, some players didn't start the Outer Realms events until later in the game, or even join the event every month for various reasons. GGE does have a nasty habit of running too many events at once.
    So those players don't have one Greenhouse in every castle, let alone two, or any other Relic building for that matter. I can't even finish upgrading several of my own relic buildings now.
    By changing the event rewards and making it harder to acquire the tokens, many will never have the same advantages that those who pay to play have...nor will they ever.
    What about the lower levels coming up? Will any of them get the opportunity to acquire enough tokens for even one Greenhouse? I have several lower level members in my alliance asking that very question.
    If the people that were getting them with a bit of struggle suddenly can't get them at all, why bother?
    The outer realms reward system has fallen way out of balance and become just another example of the opportunities presented to paying players only. Not a fair playing field at all.
    The only remaining option is not to play it.
  • @Crom Cruach

where are the normale alliance rewards..?
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Actually, some players didn't start the Outer Realms events until later in the game, or even join the event every month for various reasons. GGE does have a nasty habit of running too many events at once.
    So those players don't have one Greenhouse in every castle, let alone two, or any other Relic building for that matter. I can't even finish upgrading several of my own relic buildings now.
    By changing the event rewards and making it harder to acquire the tokens, many will never have the same advantages that those who pay to play have...nor will they ever.
    What about the lower levels coming up? Will any of them get the opportunity to acquire enough tokens for even one Greenhouse? I have several lower level members in my alliance asking that very question.
    If the people that were getting them with a bit of struggle suddenly can't get them at all, why bother?
    The outer realms reward system has fallen way out of balance and become just another example of the opportunities presented to paying players only. Not a fair playing field at all.
    Relic buildings were meant for the higher levels.
    yes
    Yes, and if you READ what I wrote, I said the lower levels Coming up. "What about the lower levels coming up? Will any of them get the opportunity to acquire enough tokens for even one Greenhouse? "
    By the time they reach level 70, the current replacement rewards will be set in stone and they won't have the same opportunities that those before them had, acquiring tokens up to Rank 25K in Outer Realms.
    They will never be able to contend unless they spend...It's gone to greed....buy or do without!
    Also, it's not only ludicrous but completely irresponsible to reward so many troops without also rewarding a means to feed them. If you can't give the tokens for the greenhouse to go with them, then you shouldn't be awarding that many troops at all. It puts far too many players at a loss.
    Defense troops are being starved out in favor of attackers, which don't defend.
    This is leaving many players, who aren't online to distribute or delete the excess attackers, without defense.
    Players that were not vulnerable are being left vulnerable because of GGEs lack of foresight.
    Or maybe it's something else entirely...
    Maybe GGE is, without admitting it, supplying troops to fuel a new war in hopes of selling even more rubies. I do not for on instance believe that no one else sees the chess movements on the board.
  • Actually, some players didn't start the Outer Realms events until later in the game, or even join the event every month for various reasons. GGE does have a nasty habit of running too many events at once.
    Yes, and if you READ what I wrote, I said the lower levels Coming up. "What about the lower levels coming up? Will any of them get the opportunity to acquire enough tokens for even one Greenhouse? "
    By the time they reach level 70, the current replacement rewards will be set in stone and they won't have the same opportunities that those before them had, acquiring tokens up to Rank 25K in Outer Realms.
    They will never be able to contend unless they spend...It's gone to greed....buy or do without!
    Also, it's not only ludicrous but completely irresponsible to reward so many troops without also rewarding a means to feed them. If you can't give the tokens for the greenhouse to go with them, then you shouldn't be awarding that many troops at all. It puts far too many players at a loss.
    Defense troops are being starved out in favor of attackers, which don't defend.
    This is leaving many players, who aren't online to distribute or delete the excess attackers, without defense.
    Players that were not vulnerable are being left vulnerable because of GGEs lack of foresight.
    Or maybe it's something else entirely...
    Maybe GGE is, without admitting it, supplying troops to fuel a new war in hopes of selling even more rubies. I do not for on instance believe that no one else sees the chess movements on the board.
    the easy way is to hit lots of robbers - and set timer to go back into outers - i cheat a little and spend £2.49 on minimal rubies so can buy coin commander and castellian - this gives me a start and once i can i get an op to store troops - depending on which iteration of outers is in use - and i usually earn any spent rubies back for transfer to my main account!
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

The outer realms reward system has ...become just another example of the opportunities presented to paying players only. Not a fair playing field at all.
    Yes, and if you READ what I wrote....
     i cheat a little and spend £2.49 on minimal rubies so can buy coin commander and castellian -
    You JUST proved my point with that statement! Read the above please.
    I have gotten many Greenhouses, and never spent a dime on a 6 day event.
    Oh yeah, I know the whole RB farm thing, I wrote tutorials for my alliance on how to get Greenhouses without spending a penny for a 6 day event.
    It's money you spend and they delete once a week.
    You might as well take that 2.49 lb and flush it.
    Remember how Outer Realms used to be longer? Less money for them.
    They had to make the event shorter to maximize their profit.
    GGE Got Greedier! Your weekly loss, GGE's weekly gain. You think they care?
    If you enter every O/R event, that sum adds up...
    many people don't think about that long term effect.

Now GGE cut the level in less than 1/2 to acquire ANY Tokens.
    Their Greed wins out again, because no one is seeing that,
    or they are not addressing that.
    They're just seeing and addressing the food issue caused by unwanted troops,
    THAT ONLY THE GREENHOUSE TOKENS WILL HELP FEED!
    GGE is counting on that too...How do they sneak in another cutback?
    Oh yeah, give them a bigger problem to complain about!

It is no longer possible to get any tokens without spending.
    That's what I'm saying...
    Don't "cheat a little" and see how well YOU fare.
    How much more can GGE take away,
    before people realize that they are doing it, AND BEFORE it is too late.
  • shillo (INT1)shillo (INT1) INT1 Posts: 31
    @Herveus (AU1) Irrelevant for this topic but pls check your inbox for an in-game question!
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,160

The outer realms reward system has ...become just another example of the opportunities presented to paying players only. Not a fair playing field at all.
    Yes, and if you READ what I wrote....
     i cheat a little and spend £2.49 on minimal rubies so can buy coin commander and castellian -
    You JUST proved my point with that statement! Read the above please.
    I have gotten many Greenhouses, and never spent a dime on a 6 day event.
    Oh yeah, I know the whole RB farm thing, I wrote tutorials for my alliance on how to get Greenhouses without spending a penny for a 6 day event.
    It's money you spend and they delete once a week.
    You might as well take that 2.49 lb and flush it.
    Remember how Outer Realms used to be longer? Less money for them.
    They had to make the event shorter to maximize their profit.
    GGE Got Greedier! Your weekly loss, GGE's weekly gain. You think they care?
    If you enter every O/R event, that sum adds up...
    many people don't think about that long term effect.

Now GGE cut the level in less than 1/2 to acquire ANY Tokens.
    Their Greed wins out again, because no one is seeing that,
    or they are not addressing that.
    They're just seeing and addressing the food issue caused by unwanted troops,
    THAT ONLY THE GREENHOUSE TOKENS WILL HELP FEED!
    GGE is counting on that too...How do they sneak in another cutback?
    Oh yeah, give them a bigger problem to complain about!

It is no longer possible to get any tokens without spending.
    That's what I'm saying...
    Don't "cheat a little" and see how well YOU fare.
    How much more can GGE take away,
    before people realize that they are doing it, AND BEFORE it is too late.
    First of all, you are correct.  GGS IS making the needed changes to maximize profit.  No surprise there.

At the same time, the Relic Buildings were always meant for the higher level accounts.  WHY they allowed ALL levels to get them for a while, seems fairly obvious.  To get those current players used to having them.  Now that they have taken away the easy get, the IDEA of NOT having them is just......just......SO UNFAIR!  Well, really, it was unfair that the lower levels got them in the first place.  I mentioned months ago that a Relic Greenhouse produces more food than a maxed grainery.  How is THAT fair that a level 25 can get more food production from that one building than a level 70 can get after MONTHS or even YEARS upgrading those graineries?  True, the level 25 can only get 2 per castle, but why should they get any?  This was on purpose to get everyone hooked on the new "candy".   Then, take them away and see who buys to get them.  "First one's free!" is never an altruistic endeavor.  

As for getting the new tokens without spending, it can be done.  You only need to get top 10,000 to get them.  I have annoyed many people on this topic, but I still hold that without much effort, top 10,000 can be reached without spending.  Done it several times...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

First of all, you are correct.  GGS IS making the needed changes to maximize profit.  No surprise there.

At the same time, the Relic Buildings were always meant for the higher level accounts.  WHY they allowed ALL levels to get them for a while, seems fairly obvious.  To get those current players used to having them.  Now that they have taken away the easy get, the IDEA of NOT having them is just......just......SO UNFAIR!  Well, really, it was unfair that the lower levels got them in the first place.  I mentioned months ago that a Relic Greenhouse produces more food than a maxed grainery.  How is THAT fair that a level 25 can get more food production from that one building than a level 70 can get after MONTHS or even YEARS upgrading those graineries?  True, the level 25 can only get 2 per castle, but why should they get any?  This was on purpose to get everyone hooked on the new "candy".   Then, take them away and see who buys to get them.  "First one's free!" is never an altruistic endeavor.  

As for getting the new tokens without spending, it can be done.  You only need to get top 10,000 to get them.  I have annoyed many people on this topic, but I still hold that without much effort, top 10,000 can be reached without spending.  Done it several times...…….
    Me too, but not during Heritage, and not during Snappy Swap.
    The advantage is clearly on the side of the buyers in those two versions of the event.
    It's not so easy for non buyers, especially when most neighboring castles in the area
    come in with goat cult commanders and wipe out 400 defenders that you farmed rbs all day to collect.
    Those event versions have to be the main focus for anyone who wants to succeed.
    Maybe that's not so hard for someone who's played for a good length of time,
    and has enough stability in all castles to walk away from them for a week. 
    For those players that have to keep their focus in the main though,
    to keep building until their castles ARE self sustaining,
    it's not so easy to devote that kind of time to one event.
    The Masters of Might is about the only version where it can be done with ease.
    The credit is all in the building, and most don't bother with random attacks.

As for lower levels acquiring buildings that begin where level 30 Granaries, etc leave off,
    I agree, that was messed up.
    For a simple level 1 granary you have to be 70/11 or thereabouts to start with.
    It should have been directed to be consistant from the beginning.
    I started doing this event last year during the Beta, 
    well before any Relic Buildings ever made an entrance.
    Rewards were simple, PO items and tickets for the wheel.
    GGE should have created a separate event to introduce the Relic items, 
    not usurp what was originally intended for everyone.
    GGE messed that up right from the very beginning.
    Always in such a hurry to make a buck they don't think things through.

Now the event has been updated to keep lower levels out, only available to level 70s.
    So then there was no reason to mess with the rewards system on top of that.
    The longer we keep making excuses for them instead of saying
    "yeah, what's up with that?" The more often they're going to keep pulling this"crepe".

• DarkAni (BG1)DarkAni (BG1) BG1 Posts: 4
    edited 02.01.2020
    Well that game is very unbalanced now many ppl stoped playing cuz now the attack is to powered.With relic commander and the title from Berimond and that glory title if u ar in small alince u cant do a shit with 200k def its taking down 6 with bought castelan for 800k and element for the warll 20 Level.Good luck the small castled cant evend defend against that.But ofc after that they made some new shits giving u Advantage 2 waves.Why then ggs asking for feedback if they dont care abouth their members ?I spended a lot of cash for defende but it doesnt work:That making me to Thing if ill Keep playing here
  • Aegon Targaryen (INT2)Aegon Targaryen (INT2) INT2 Posts: 152
    edited 15.01.2020
    I just saw new option in SALE window, some vaucher code option to buy maybe. My question is how can we get that voucher code ?

• scott212 (US1)scott212 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    I was wanting to know what it is for also
    scott212 @ usa 1
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    I don't pay for the game at all and have (I think) eight relic greenhouses and a relic woodcutter... + a few relic conservatories. It's about putting in the work and knowing the event well. Knowing which attacks to make and who you can safely attack.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

Sign In to comment.