Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Disscussion Thread: November Update

Comments

• joh (US1)joh (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    I appreciate the increase in mailbox but do wish they also could have increased number in our sent section as well.
    10 is quite small 

joh @ usa 1
  • Is the first Wheel of Fortune going to stay and have better prizes?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,155
    Is the first Wheel of Fortune going to stay and have better prizes?
    Yes, and no...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    You know what the question was, and you know why it was asked.  Just becasue its not gonna look good to say we only intend to give a few out.  So you will never get one.  Dont be deliberatly obtuse.
    I thought the answer was rather plain to see, though I'll repeat myself. They are in the game. 

... for ruby whales only
    Then you don't need to worry about it.
    what a snarky answer..the point is its another divide in a road..all things sb avaliable to all players..
    Shares @ au 1
    You know what the question was, and you know why it was asked.  Just becasue its not gonna look good to say we only intend to give a few out.  So you will never get one.  Dont be deliberatly obtuse.
    I thought the answer was rather plain to see, though I'll repeat myself. They are in the game. 

... for ruby whales only
    Then you don't need to worry about it.
    what a snarky answer..the point is its another divide in a road..all things sb avaliable to all players..
    I think we finally broke  him...……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,342
    Maybe... but hopefully not!
    Yes it was. It is available to all players.

joh (US1) said:
    I appreciate the increase in mailbox but do wish they also could have increased number in our sent section as well.
    10 is quite small 
    I'll suggest that.
    It will stay and remain the same.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    I cannot find my way in navigating this site.
    Where can I post my question about not receiving the reward of  the horizon event?
    Please contact Customer Support.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839

Am I missing something here ?  Is it actually available in the game somewhere I cant see it?  As your answer suggests it is if so can you please explain where and how I can get it.

Becasue the only place In the game I have seen that it is available is for the top 5 alliances in the horison event.

That is not available for all players.  It is available for only 100 players in your entire player base, from your Q3 figures published you state you have 1.25 million active monthly players in Empire, so far from being available to all players the items are only available to 0.008% of players.  Meaning that by definition it is NOT available to 99.992% of your entire player base.

Maybe what you meant to say is that all players can compete to try and win the item.  But thats is a very very very different thing to what you put in that it is available to all players, that simply is not true.  Unless of course I have missed where else it is available.

So the question still stands, a question you seem to be going to great lengths to avoid answering, by trotting out sarcastic answers trying to make the people asking them look like idiots.

Are these items going to be released into the game where they are available for all players or is it your intention to limit them to 0.008% of your player population as it is currently.

Every other Key building, buildings like graneries, bakeries, Hall of legends, etc. etc.  Every single building of note that can actually significantly adjust the balance of the game, have been available for all players, ie they were not restricted to only a certain few players anyone and everyone could get them.  Of course there were restrictions on how quickly you could gain them and ruby players almost always completed them more quickly than non ruby, but there was a framework, with time and effort non ruby players could gain the items.  And over time whatever advantage the ruby players gained by getting things more quickly were evened up over time.  Until the next thing that came out.

Thus keeping withing the framework of a F2P game ie spend money get things quicker, save time. 

I am just thankful I am on a server that as yet does not have these items on it, as it hasnt negativly impacted me.  but i do feel very sorry for the players on the servers where these items have come into circualtion.  As all of a sudden you are relativly 25% weaker than your opposition with ZERO prospect of ever evening up that gap.  no matter how hard you grind, no matter how many hours you play.  you cannot or will not ever be able address that imbalance.   

Philt123 @ en 1
    edited 27.11.2019
    Am I missing something here ?  Is it actually available in the game somewhere I cant see it?  As your answer suggests it is if so can you please explain where and how I can get it.
    In the Beyond the Horizon event, you need to do well though. Any player that does well will get it.
  • Am I missing something here ?  Is it actually available in the game somewhere I cant see it?  As your answer suggests it is if so can you please explain where and how I can get it.
    In the Beyond the Horizon event, you need to do well though. Any player that does well will get it.
    So in other words, no it isn't available to all players.  Having wasted my time on beyond the horizon twice, I think I can safely say that it is only available to those that spend a lot of money to buy rubies.
  • @Crom Cruach

I built one Relic Conservatory in my Main Castle, and it has only 17% Workload rate. Do we know if this is the workload they will have in all castles? Will they be 100% later on like the Relic Greenhouses? 

Thanks.
    put a high level base food on it and workload will go up to 100% in main for first conservatory if u already have 2 greenhouses built
    THE ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY B) 

• When will the relic bakeries be released into the main game?
    They are in the main game.

Sorry maybe my question wasn't clear. When will the relic bakeries be released so that they can be won on individual servers? I mean realistically speaking some servers will never have a single player with a relic bakery on the entire server if the only way to get them is through the Beyond the Horizon event. Perhaps they could be added to already existing events? The Storm islands event rewards have been outdated for years

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,038
    edited 27.11.2019
    Maybe... but hopefully not!

joh (US1) said:
    10 is quite small 
    I'll suggest that.
    It will stay and remain the same.
    no it is not avaible to all players, even if I took the best 20 players from my server jammed them into an alliance and we spent the same amount as the alliance that would otherwise get nr5 we would NOT get nr5 because rawside is in that event with dozens of alliance who can all gang up on us and they can take points from other allainces before we can as they are more so we could not collect enough points nor defend them, with infinite money we could defend them but with infinite money it would still be impossible to collect enough points to reach top 5, unless you suggest we make a pact with them, but not everyone can make a pact with them then they would no longer be top 5 thus they would not do it thus it is not possible for everyone to get them, thus they are in the game for everyone but not obtainable for everyone even given an infinite amount of money.

technically many things are in games already, as in they are in the code and the visuals are as well, but can they be obtained, many times the awnser is no, thus while they are technically in the game, for a player in their game, their version determined by their capabilities etc. they are not in the game for them, for others sure they are, but for them no. and in this case they are not in the game for most servers.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    Please discuss the November update here!
    Just... just no.
    Everything is spiraling downwards and power is still going to ruby buyers.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

I guess I was wrong.  We didn't break him.  GGS broke him.  He is now simply following orders.  

Like a good gelding...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Like a good gelding...…..
    A low blow Sir!
  • Am I missing something here ?  Is it actually available in the game somewhere I cant see it?  As your answer suggests it is if so can you please explain where and how I can get it.
    I did really well probs got more influence than anyone else on entire map. My alliance didn't defend my points though so wheres my relic bakery?

• technically many things are in games already, as in they are in the code and the visuals are as well, but can they be obtained, many times the awnser is no, thus while they are technically in the game, for a player in their game, their version determined by their capabilities etc. they are not in the game for them, for others sure they are, but for them no. and in this case they are not in the game for most servers.

yeah we will have to just not do the event until it has been done 7 or 8 times so all Rawside members have gotten the relic bakeries u can have ams 1 per castle so I reckon if we just don't do event for a year or two we will have a chance for top 5 Only way really u can't win if u are outclassed and outnumbered

• no it is not avaible to all players, even if I took the best 20 players from my server jammed them into an alliance and we spent the same amount as the alliance that would otherwise get nr5 we would NOT get nr5 because rawside is in that event with dozens of alliance who can all gang up on us and they can take points from other allainces before we can as they are more so we could not collect enough points nor defend them, with infinite money we could defend them but with infinite money it would still be impossible to collect enough points to reach top 5, unless you suggest we make a pact with them, but not everyone can make a pact with them then they would no longer be top 5 thus they would not do it thus it is not possible for everyone to get them, thus they are in the game for everyone but not obtainable for everyone even given an infinite amount of money.

technically many things are in games already, as in they are in the code and the visuals are as well, but can they be obtained, many times the awnser is no, thus while they are technically in the game, for a player in their game, their version determined by their capabilities etc. they are not in the game for them, for others sure they are, but for them no. and in this case they are not in the game for most servers.

Actually If GGE make it so 65 members can be in one alliance instead of 20 then there will only be 3 or 4 Rawside alliances instead of 9 or 12 meaning 1 different alliance could get a Relic bakery each event  I mean u will never see a Relic bakery on Australia 1 if this is only way to get it but the vent needs some serious changing GGE have never messed up so badly on a new event before

• Zackon (GB1)Zackon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 116
    edited 29.11.2019
    So are we expecting nomads at the usual time around 10 AM in the UK (3am central), or will there be a delay of some sort as seems to be the usual?
Sign In to comment.