Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Disscussion Thread: November Update

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,038
    Litterialy the same thing in green

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,342
    When will the relic bakeries be released into the main game?
    They are in the main game.

Also how are we going to earn the 4 new alliance currency for the 4 new temporsry bonusses?

Do well in events.

Hmm wow you forgot your doing a rework of the wheel of fortune. Removing the standard tickets with affluence tickets costing 8k ruby/ticket.

Normal tickets weren't removed.

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • spot the difference between the greenhouse and the conservatory in the new update

1 is blue and  the other is a green CON--servatory
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • shillo (INT1)shillo (INT1) INT1 Posts: 31
    @Crom Cruach

I built one Relic Conservatory in my Main Castle, and it has only 17% Workload rate. Do we know if this is the workload they will have in all castles? Will they be 100% later on like the Relic Greenhouses? 

Thanks.
  • there again you could say the greenhouse is just a CON- servatory that looks  down in the dumps (ok a little blue)  lol
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • planeta - (PT1)planeta - (PT1) PT1 Posts: 90
    @Crom Cruach

I built one Relic Conservatory in my Main Castle, and it has only 17% Workload rate. Do we know if this is the workload they will have in all castles? Will they be 100% later on like the Relic Greenhouses? 

Thanks.
    It has 17% workload because the base food production is lower than the base food production of all the other buildings(ceilings/greenhouses). If you upgrade it/put a base food production item, it will surely go up to either 100% or 75% if you already have maxed out greenhouses
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839

Are they ?

Where ?

I hope you are not suggesting that giving 5 alliances relic bakeries every few weeks is releasing them in the main game?

Because honestly those 5 alliances will be the same alliances winning them for the next 6 months or so until they have them everywhere, and all their alliance has them.

Giving 100 people relic bakeries every few weeks when you have 1.25m players isnt really going to work is it!!!

lets say you give out 100 bakeries every 3 weeks.  assuming that every player took their turn which of course isnt very realistic!!!  But go with it.

that would take 37,500 weeks or 750 years for every player to get a single relic bakery and they would obviously need 7!!!

So unless they are tucked away in a screen i cant see, when are the relic bakeries being released into the main game.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Will the normal wheel be gone?
    yes
    @Crom Cruach

Thanks.
    Do you understand how the workload is calculated?
    Will the normal wheel be gone?
    Definitely not!
    I hope you are not suggesting that giving 5 alliances relic bakeries every few weeks is releasing them in the main game?
    They either are in the game or are not in the game. It's not Schroedingers Cat we are talking about.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    edited 26.11.2019
    Ahh the good old default position of if you cant really give a proper answer become a smart melon.

The relic bakeries are not in the game!!!!!!

Why?  show me anyone on my server that has one?

The game environment is not global its broken up into individual servers, the vast majority of those servers the relic bakeries are not in the game, and whats more have no prospect of being in the game any time soon.

So in MY game on MY server the relic bakeries are not in the game. and there is probaly a million other players in the same boat.

So please stop being a smart melon, it doesnt really fit well with a customer facing role!!!!

You know what the question was, and you know why it was asked.  Just becasue its not gonna look good to say we only intend to give a few out.  So you will never get one.  Dont be deliberatly obtuse.

Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,185
    Thing is that the OP fp en food storage comes combined with very strong castellans for prices only available to the buying players. I get that these players deserve advantages, but near invincibility is a step too far. It was bad as it was, with 2 more Relic Greenhouses and 30k more storage people will be holding 40-50k defence without negatives per castle.
    Now that the changes have been made there is no turning back, if you implement OP commanders to counter these great troopnumbers and castellans, these will first if not only go to the people who also got those other benefits. This only widens the gap between the buyers and the non-buyers.
    I will be interested to see how GGS is gonna tackle these problems, if they will or can at all.
    long story short, GGS is turning into a farm game where you have to gain food, as much as possible food.   and funny isn't it that GGS was trying this gap last year ???
    flug @ nl 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,185
    such long stories and lots of questions remaing :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    edited 26.11.2019
    less pop ups my plum still cant see the  screen and even more spam. Boris Johnson lies less than this lot
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    kev21 @ en 1
  • Del Diablo (GB1)Del Diablo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107

Are they ?

Where ?

Because honestly those 5 alliances will be the same alliances winning them for the next 6 months or so until they have them everywhere, and all their alliance has them.

Giving 100 people relic bakeries every few weeks when you have 1.25m players isnt really going to work is it!!!

lets say you give out 100 bakeries every 3 weeks.  assuming that every player took their turn which of course isnt very realistic!!!  But go with it.

that would take 37,500 weeks or 750 years for every player to get a single relic bakery and they would obviously need 7!!!

So unless they are tucked away in a screen i cant see, when are the relic bakeries being released into the main game.

If its two per castle, as the greenhouses , it will take a little bit longer.

• When will the relic bakeries be released into the main game?

Are they ?

Where ?

Isn't that the same when the Shapeshifters event came out? Normal players who don't spend to win, have to wait months to even stand a chance of getting the MS comm, then you have to max it out at the Technicus. Whereas the ruby whales (from what I have seen over the months have spent their money trying to get the 1k of points on offer. Those who don't buy to win have to settle with 250 Insignias per day at best, 200 at worst. Whatever happens in Outers/BTW is exactly what happens on each and every server going; the same top 3 alliances with big spending ruby whales paying to win. So, the top 3 alliances of each server are no different to the top alliances who do well in Outers/BTW all the time. Sometimes you have just got to say that you may spend a lot of money @Philt123, but they spend a great deal more to win. If they spend more money, then that is their business and nobody elses. If they have earned it by working hard, then fair play. 

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    W of F shouldnt exist anyhow..its a game of chance.......AND new one is cash grab for ruby whales only

Shares @ au 1
    You know what the question was, and you know why it was asked.  Just becasue its not gonna look good to say we only intend to give a few out.  So you will never get one.  Dont be deliberatly obtuse.
    I thought the answer was rather plain to see, though I'll repeat myself. They are in the game. 

... for ruby whales only
    Then you don't need to worry about it.
  • I cannot find my way in navigating this site.
    Where can I post my question about not receiving the reward of  the horizon event?

I tried forum. I tried technical support. When are we going to receive the earned reward? An answer of GGE would be nice.
  • CraZGuy (US1)CraZGuy (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Dear GGE, 

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING... fix that bug where messages do not come in during offline periods! I got attacked while I was not online and came back to see my castle in flames, but got NO DEFENSE REPORT.
    Why is that? This is the 5th-6th time this happened to me. 
    CraZGuy US1
    I make wikia pages for Goodgame Empire, too. Check them out and be informed.
    https://goodgameempire.fandom.com/wiki/User:Jun-dragon 

Sign In to comment.