Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Asylum vs REBELSUNITED

K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
edited 14.11.2019 in War Updates
I haven't seen a thread like this in a long time so I decided to make one. Asylum and RU did not war but had a clash initiated by my crew and both teams agreed to fight for fun until either taps out. I wanna congratulate RU and their leadership for putting up a strong fight and for being so organized at sending support. Many of my hits have met serious defense and it was also fun to receive a 20 hit  mass on me. This game can still be fun with pvp even when most of the server is dead asleep eventing endlessly like its a sacred tradition. I won't mention names but some really need to change or there's always Goodgame Big Farm if hitting is too hard.

Shoutout to @bart4u (US1), @brand33914, @darcy the fair (US1), @Lee_41 (US1)   and @rafe eagleclaw (US1) for hits.

@anit24 (US1)  feel free to post any brs you have. I have seen some serious kills on your side as well :smile:

This is all I could save from my hits:

Defense: 

Comments

• anit24 (US1)anit24 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    Far too many of these friendly wars are nothing but snipe hunts and short horns. You kept it honorable... fun was had on both sides. Big shout out to you K1LLER and all of Asylum for giving us a good time.  :)
    anit24 @ usa 1
  • Agreed.  Taco Tuesday night was just a little more interesting.  
  • Nice hits and defenses @K1LLER (US1)

Do you have any brs from other players in Asylum?
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    @Experiment_626 (US1) there were others but I didn't have enough space to save them in my inbox. I was hoping RU would have more brs or something. Lets see if they post any.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file