We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

To the math u genius of gge

To the math u genius programmers of good game empire ! do that damn math correct when it says do the feast for 600% speed on making troops mean that u will divide the time that's for example 6 hours to making X amount of troops so will be 6 hours : 6 =1 hour  not  3 hours or 4 hours its just simply 1 hour ,or u just simply are cheating... man u gonna do things right ,or we are loosing time with u for nothing. by the way u know what ?just let us buy the troops with gold ...not wait for hours...  we have things to do in life not just wait on u'r freaking troops.. now since u'r so greedy forget buying them because u starve them and take them away

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,726GB1
    Lol welcome to gge maths where by things are never as they appear.

Unfortunatly you already have lots of recruitment speed bonus from all sorts of things, drill ground, drill sergent, construction items etc etc.

So in GGE land a 600% increase isnt 600% shorter time only 600% additional bonus, which in reality could mean anything depending non how much bonus you already got.  for example if you got a 1000 bonus already your 600%  will actually be a 60% bonus, if you already got 2000% your 600% will actually be a 30% bonus etc.

this is how they work on pretty much every bonus out there so my advice to you is when you see a % bonus always expect it to be a he1l of a lot lower than you think its going to be.

Misleading and misrepresentitive yes.  But this is GGE thre have been many complaints about it in the past but GGE have done nothing to change it.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • golemi (US1)golemi (US1) Posts: 11US1
    on second thought a 100% it's a total hole, as a result should not be any time left. it can be, as a purchase with gold with no time waiting. a simple example! a cup of coffee it's 2 gold coins,; if it say that coffee on Monday is 50 % off will equal
    1 gold  and if it say 100%off will be 0 coins... its free and in top of it they will say i will make that 300% faster, or 1000% faster... waiting time its been complete; no need to wait. its done ,so they simply are math scammers
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,846AU1
    on second thought a 100% it's a total hole, as a result should not be any time left. it can be, as a purchase with gold with no time waiting. a simple example! a cup of coffee it's 2 gold coins,; if it say that coffee on Monday is 50 % off will equal
    1 gold  and if it say 100%off will be 0 coins... its free and in top of it they will say i will make that 300% faster, or 1000% faster... waiting time its been complete; no need to wait. its done ,so they simply are math scammers
    if someone is running 100m in 10 seconds and they become 100% fasters does not mean they are instatnly there it means they now need 5 seconds, so no matter by how much you increase it as long as the incease x ∈ℕ∪{∞;-∞} then that someone will never be there instantly, same goes for travel speed increase by 1000% etc.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    Anyway, 600% form the basic recruit speed without all other booster / time reduction is calculated
    and not what you expect, the current recruit time with all boosters minus 600%
  • on second thought a 100% it's a total hole, as a result should not be any time left. it can be, as a purchase with gold with no time waiting. a simple example! a cup of coffee it's 2 gold coins,; if it say that coffee on Monday is 50 % off will equal
    Basically, you want it to be come the main version of the outer realms where you can simply buy troops when you need them. No, no, and again no. Why try to repair something that isn't broken? Recruiting is a part of the Empire tradition of having swordbrothers/hitting towers/PvP etc etc. It is just lazy and will change the dynamics of the game. I mean, what happens if someone accidently adds an extra zero or 2? That would be catastrophic to say the least.
    Once a member of Crimson Guard, always a member of Crimson Guard!!! Long live Toe the Tyrant!!!
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,924INT3
    if someone is running 100m in 10 seconds and they become 100% fasters does not mean they are instatnly there it means they now need 5 seconds, so no matter by how much you increase it as long as the incease x ∈ℕ∪{∞;-∞} then that someone will never be there instantly, same goes for travel speed increase by 1000% etc.
    You are correct on how the formula is supposed to work.  But, there IS something fishy also going on.  I put this together on a different thread, to show how it isn't following......

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5079240#Comment_5079240
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• golemi (US1)golemi (US1) Posts: 11US1
    looks that i got to explaining a bit simpler since some of u are smoking bad stuff and again a one last example
    u're traveling from point A to point B in one hour now if u promise that u will speed up u're self by 1000%faster, its like 100%faster+100%faster+100% faster+100%faster........6 more 100%faster u will arrive at point in a flash  time
    traveling time in beginning 100 miles per hour increase 100% means that increase your speed and now u are doing 200 miles per hour that mean you are arriving decreased to 30 min keep in minde that only was for ur first 100% second 100% will make that time 15 min to point B .third 100% will make the time to point B at 7min and 30 sec. 4th=3min and 15 seconds.5th=1min and 22.5 sec.6th=41sec.7th=20.5sec
    8th=10sec .9th=5sec and 10th= lets mak u happy= 3sec "flash time"
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,846AU1
    I was just explaining what golemni assumed wrong, in gge case it is more like this 
    100% faster = 1/2 the time
    200% faster = 1/3 the time
    so

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,924INT3
    I was just explaining what golemni assumed wrong, in gge case it is more like this 
    100% faster = 1/2 the time
    200% faster = 1/3 the time
    so

@Herveus (AU1) except it's not.

If you check my comment linked above, you will see that the Imp Bowman stats are as below.  With 100% = 100% production speed.  So, 100% = 0 bonus.  200% = 100% bonus, etc.

100% = 11:00 = 660 seconds
    280% = 5:24 = 324 seconds
    472% = 3:15 = 195 seconds

The above numbers are showing that 180% bonus is just a bit over 1/2 the time.  (1/2.037037)

By your suggested formula, it should be 1/2.8 the time or 35.7% of the time = 236 seconds.

GGE math does follow its own rules, and they will not share what those rules are.......

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.