Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beyond the Horizon - Feedback

12729»

Comments

• Is there a way to leave BTH or am I stuck here until the end of the event? Not sure what’s happening to my castle in Green etc, but can’t access them at all.

• Its PoseidonIts Poseidon Moderator Posts: 1,876

Is there a way to leave BTH or am I stuck here until the end of the event? Not sure what’s happening to my castle in Green etc, but can’t access them at all.

There are a few ways to get back to your castle, you can either use the beyond the horizon menu or you can just restart your game. (That's what you can do from the menu)
  • TerryUser (GB1)TerryUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    edited 19.01.2022
    Whats the sense in joining this event for most alliances? Very little, its a forgone conclusion which alliances are going to rank highly or win, every time.

The money spent here is mental. So unless you fit into that category , why bother going. Our capital is currently being hit by an alliance, where 14 of its players are Level 70. One player is already legendary level 72 lol.
     If your willing to pour your hard earned cash into this, then fair play to you...but .....

........that is not enough.......what makes this event an even more unfair playing field is that these alliances of big spenders , have formed pacts with each other, and have agreed not to hit each other. Yes I understand its in the game mechanics and not breaking any rules, but it just makes the rest of the alliances outside of these groups, cannon fodder to them, so why participate ? 

Look at this example of just one large alliances description:
    "Our Pacts and NAAs include the following:
    Rawside, Misc, MU-TUF, Mischevious, TK, Tombstone, BATTLEHORN, CHAOS, REBELSUNITED, S.T.F.U, BAMF, French Connection, LegionXIII, Powerstar_BG1, Ludzie Lodu, Old School, Alchemists AU1,- All Rebels DE1 - All Mystery_DE1 (Includes Ares_De1, Pumas, Titans, Katans, Templars, Event and Ignitas) , __ LZ ___DE1 (aka Krachlatten_DE1), ParaBellum, Apokalipsa_PL1, Suomi leijona_SKN1, Poseidon, Augguato revenge_IT1, ~ΖΕΥΣ~_GR1 and S.O.H._FR1"

So unless you have large amounts of cash to spend, and have made pacts with the other big spenders (that you are not going to hit each other) , then the top places are already guarenteed to the same alliances every time.

Im not even going to mention the players that have the extra advantage of buying Level 70 at the fraction of the cost (cheaper currency), thats  a more general point and for another discussion :).

Post edited by TerryUser (GB1) on
    TerryUser @ en 1
Sign In to comment.