Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beyond the Horizon - Feedback

12426»

Comments

• This iteration seems to have some issues ( at least for me and a couple others ) with the performance tab. Just shows up blank. Also is having trouble displaying influence ( not sure why just this time but not the others ) when clicking on enemy castles and capitals. When finalizing the attacks it also says there is 0 influence for whatever reason. This is despite the ranking showing that these individuals and alliances have lots of influence ( tested on top ranked to be sure they weren't just cleaned out ).

@Crom Cruach

Is this a becoming a known issue or are we few alone in this? Had at least one person send a report so far.
    for once this glitch of not showing inf work in our favor we had a team with inactive leader so could not do anything with capitol since they couldnt see inf we got a few light hits rofl first time gges glitches worked in our favor
  • This event is very imbalanced.  Alot of time and hardwork can be dashed in one hour near the end of the game when teams send one or two big attacks followed by 30 small parasite attacks to take all your influence.  There has to be a way to secure some progress throughout the event rather than allowing a small group of alliances to grab everything you have worked for.
  • gopher42 (US1)gopher42 (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    This event is very imbalanced.  Alot of time and hardwork can be dashed in one hour near the end of the game when teams send one or two big attacks followed by 30 small parasite attacks to take all your influence.  There has to be a way to secure some progress throughout the event rather than allowing a small group of alliances to grab everything you have worked for.
    At least allow us to buy defenders right up to the end with coins.
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 07.07.2020

It looks like the Top 1000 Alliance rewards are those that go to each Individual in that alliance, 

OTOH ... when you hover over any of the Top 400 Individual Contest rankings, it sez:

"For the alliance funds:"

So do the Top 400 Individual rewards only go to their Alliance funds, and NOT to the Individual?

And if that is the case, wouldn't we see categories for Timber, Fabric, etc, ( even if they were only ZERO ) in our Alliance Funds?
    jamman @ usa 1
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 225

@jamman (US1) Pretty sure that is a visual problem and you will receive the rewards not the alliance. (For the individual ones)

• jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 95

aha! That is very good news, indeed!  :)

Thanks.    ;)
    jamman @ usa 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 285
    yes that is a long standing fault in the wording
    Osiris @ en 1
  • the event is way too unbalanced, how is it possible to defend against a 140m 140r 110 cy commander with 4 waves full of  vet horrors?
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    https://prnt.sc/tmszte

waiting on the rewards.. come on gge

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • sss89 (US1)sss89 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    GGE needs to post final rankings so everyone can see after it ends and give rewards in a timely manner.
    We are still waiting on our rewards.

• I agree they should do something like what we receive at the end of storm

also we are waiting for our hard-earned rewards
  • The rewards are still not given right?
    Even i've been waiting for a long time now
  • Lemmy (INT2)Lemmy (INT2) INT2 Posts: 25
    Any Contest or Event that a participant does not know the outcome of once the event ends is a fraud. At some point, somebody that spent thousands to get some silly rewards is going to lawyer up and take GGS down. Wonder if GGS new owners know about how poorly things are run there. LOL  Buyer Beware!
    Lemmy -  International 2
  • myr (SKN1)myr (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    SO fustrated....sat up to defend untill 3 a.m ...at 3 a.m we had rank 200 and no incoming...to find ourselves in rank 300 somethin today, is unacctable...GG...POWER UP...and explain the ranking system!!!!!! IT BORDERS FRAUD
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 573
    SO fustrated....sat up to defend untill 3 a.m ...at 3 a.m we had rank 200 and no incoming...to find ourselves in rank 300 somethin today, is unacctable...GG...POWER UP...and explain the ranking system!!!!!! IT BORDERS FRAUD

Any influence collected by your team's members between 0:30 and 3:00 a.m. CEST will be added to the capital at 3:00 a.m., so if other teams collected more than your team, your ranking will drop.
    I think our ranking was within the top 1000 at 2:59:59 a.m., but apparently we didn't collect enough influence to stay in the top 1000 at the end of the event, because we didn't receive any reward.
    @Crom Cruach please let GGS know that not publishing the final rankings is a terrible practice.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 257
    GGS was later than normal in distributing the Beyond the Horizons rewards.  It was usually done within an 30 mins of the event end, but did not occur until about 1 hour ago.  or almost 12 later than normal.  However it should be noted this is well within the time stated by GGS.  GGS published time is within 7 days of the event ending.  

The only reason I can see for not publishing the final standings is the need the reload Outer Realm/- Beyond the Horizon server for the next event thus making the old rooster of player unavailable. but this is merely a guess.  Maybe a moderator can ask the reason and leave us know before continue complaining about something that can not be done easily.  There are too many other more important problems in the game to address.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Hey GGS why not delete yourselves, thanks.

Shadow Slayer @ in 1
  • Bingles (US1)Bingles (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    BTH caters to ruby whales. If I spent $500, I could bring my alliance up by a lot.But, with GGS this is always the case.......
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    Amazing to see that after months of unified responses from players from around the world GGS still has made zero changes.

These feedback threads should have quotations around the word feedback.  Another cash grab from "Good" Game Studios
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • chrismpla (US1)chrismpla (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    beyond the horizon  more like beyond waste of time players  enter c/s dont enter....
Sign In to comment.