Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beyond the Horizon - Feedback

Comments

• Wanheda (US1)Wanheda (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    So, just to confirm:  The "Beyond the Horizon" Event is the same as the "Shearwater's Captain" Teaser.

Didn't see anywhere the connection being made, other than the Man with the Monkey...……….
    The man is king eric, and the monkey is the monkey that keeps messing the game up lol
  • Will rubies purchased in Beyond the Horizon transfer back to main at the end of the event?
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292
    So, just to confirm:  The "Beyond the Horizon" Event is the same as the "Shearwater's Captain" Teaser.

Didn't see anywhere the connection being made, other than the Man with the Monkey...……….
    The man is king eric, and the monkey is the monkey that keeps messing the game up lol
    Then that monkey needs a good spanking!
    Osiris @ en 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Feedback on the feedback?  Answers to questions in the feedback?  Hell no!  Start the feedback thread, go home and fire up the event before ever looking at the feedback or the questions people have.  That's SOP for GGE.  Was hoping it would be different for once.  Stupid me/us.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    although it is likely that with a little planning that will just mean the larger alliances work their four event alliances as a team to strip the smaller ones
    They will still have to compete with themselves as rewards are provided only to the best small alliances.

It would be nice to know how long the event is and the rewards!
    More on that very shortly, have no fear!

3 -20 man event alliances and the remaining 5 players can not participate.  
    The final five will form a small alliance of only five players.
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.
    Some men, you just can't reach.
    - Will it be in green map or it will be as outer realms event?
    It's a new realm

Will this be a cross-server event like outer realms?

Yes
    What if your alliance has less than 20 members?  Can you partner with another alliance to fill one event alliance?
    No
    Can you switch alliances once there?
    No
    My prediction:  Low participation due to lousy teasers, lack of information and poor GGE track record.
    I advise against becoming a Clairvoyent 
    Obviously the connection between the teasers and this new event involves taking some mind altering drugs in order to have a chance to see it.
    Maybe stopping to take them in the first place might help

Do we have an a starting castle?

You'll start with level 11

Will it start at 10 am or 12 am? Or will it be late as usuall again

It's more like Gandalf...

There's none so blind as they that won't see.

Looks great and like the art really. Concept and system on first view is promising, sounds interesting and will just wait for it to start to see how it will work in general. 
    I hope you enjoy it.

You don't sound very optimistic

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    so this is just another version for outers ? i take it we buy a starter castle and then make/buy troops and tools once we there and cant send our own troops and tools over ? so will just be a game for the rubie whales to lap up nothing for us mere mortals,and the rewards going to be more build and upgrade tokens i take it how is this a new event,but please feel free to shoot me down if i am wrong as i would love to be wrong and have a new event
    indywolf @ en 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,342
    Play it and judge for yourself. 
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 25.10.2019
    @Crom Cruach

Why are the war declares done automatically instead of being war by default?
    I see 10 war declares every second. The lag is absolutely insane.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,182
    edited 25.10.2019
    when i want to play i have to log in but i can't get in, keeps on the loggin screen .

so can't play 

and btw, NICE job    next to the icoons from the offers wich take the visabilty away from screen , icoons from the 4 events wich are on now . so more sight on screen  :):):)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Yup, was able to log in once and it froze .. now also stuck on login screen
    Yes the event is prooving massively popular with a lot of players having to wait a little before getting in.
    Yes the event is prooving massively popular with a lot of players having to wait a little before getting in.
    popular??????  how do you know    it isn't started yet   . people are just curious  .

so there's something started without knowing game can handle it :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • well i cant even enter it, what am i supposed to do?

The Devil
  • Cris-P-Bacon (US1)Cris-P-Bacon (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 25.10.2019
    Got in again .. just another pay to win event

Edit: with massively unbalanced rewards

Sorry non spenders, you'll never get them +3k relic food widgets anytime soon
    Got in again .. just another pay to win event

Edit: with massively unbalanced rewards

Sorry non spenders, you'll never get them +3k relic food widgets anytime soon
    so , it's no use to log in?
    flug @ nl 1
  • Dr. CortexDr. Cortex Bugwatch Posts: 305
    well i cant even enter it, what am i supposed to do?
    Lots and lots of players are currently joining at the same time and it might take several minutes to enter it. Please be patient.
  • -RDX- (IN1)-RDX- (IN1) IN1 Posts: 23

How can you compare alliances across all servers and asking them to compete. How is it fair play ? Every server has its own dominance and small server players are not that much money spendors. Outer, is still fine because its individual player capacity, but when it comes to alliance, you guys should have taken everything into consideration. Premium comes at a price but lets say my server is small and only 5 or 6 players can buy, so you want these 5 to 6 guys buy for remaining members and compete ? Kindly dont screw up like this.

A Small Player of Indian Server
    well i cant even enter it, what am i supposed to do?
    Have patience, we are increasing capacity at 12:00
  • ok so how do we win this event without spending? anyone got any tricks?

The Devil
Sign In to comment.