Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Gold and Silver Shop POOFED after UPDATE

Way to go, GGE! Great fix! (sarcasm off)

Logged on right after the update to see what was "fixed". Nothing was fixed. In fact, while I was scrolling through the gold and silver shop... it POOFED.... GONE... completely melted!

Maybe take a look at that update again.
LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
Proud member of MISC: United
Survivor of 2 Server Wars

Comments

• J88Gold (AU1)J88Gold (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    100% true ^

I hope this isn't that fix the GGS was talking about

\

• Aleem Pasha (US1)Aleem Pasha (US1) US1 Posts: 321
    I guess we look like clowns to GGS. Taking our money and messing with US
    Hope they fix it
  • martincy (GB1)martincy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 135
    Another fine job by GGE. no coins no event.. well done GGE you have let us all down again.
    martincy @ en 1 proud founder of The Bemrose HQ.  Leader of Musketeers UK SERV. fair play guild founder.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    edited 11.10.2019
    Relax please! Once the downtime was complete we still have to deploy the shop. This involves removing the old one and then deploying the new one. This should now have been completed. Please log out and log back in again.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 74
    edited 11.10.2019
    umm im lvl 56 and run out of shield and system put me with lvl 60+ in league nomad gives me only coin now theres no gear or shield etc its very hard to beat them they got 3-8k tablet already while i hardly manage to get 900 and are rank 4-5 this not fair give us silver shop too or atleast give us old rewards so i get few shields as rewards

• and theres somekind of bug in stormisland i cant amke soldier or use workshop there just managed to add injury to hospital
  • Kurupt (INT1)Kurupt (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    Im level53, got a lot of Silver Coins from the Nomads but I cant use them since I dont have the shop for it? What am I supposed to do? Wait till im lvl70?
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    What am I supposed to do? Wait till im lvl70?

Complain to support & forums and hope for the best.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Im level53, got a lot of Silver Coins from the Nomads but I cant use them since I dont have the shop for it? What am I supposed to do? Wait till im lvl70?
    Almost.  The shop arrives at level 60...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    At least you got your coins, I am level 70 and got nothing
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    We will be lowering the level to access the shop to 50 with our next update.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Us level 50s still lose out as by then nomads will be over so once again GGe fuck us over but we are supposed to be grateful . Its time GGe employed someone with an IQ higher than a tree as at the moment they are losing players so fast that soon they won't have enough for 1 server . You treat us as a cash cow and when you screw up you don't even apologise you just keep on fucking with us . GGe need to remember Ruby buyers pay your wages without us you don't have jobs but we can find other online games . Think on and get it sorted . Think its about time you realised without us you have nothing except some fancy office but no income
  • WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE ???????? I'M BETTING IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR LEVEL 50 THROUGH 59 TO GET TO USE THE BLACKSMITH SHOP DURING THIS ROUND OF NOMADS :(
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 74
    edited 15.10.2019
    im 60 already hehe and made some point but im rank 6 and its impossible to make to uper rank in league in few left over hour for medal rewards
    and 3 day left from this silver coin shops so if anyone close to 60 maybe you can use some coin soon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file