We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

PROGRESS

Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 85US1
edited 10.10.2019 in General Discussion
come on GGS wake up and make some progress.

Solve our bugs
Make some new events
and stop the gooseberry of recreating new event rewards we HATE it . All our progress is lost
Post edited by Crom Cruach on

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    So the new relic equipment, buildings, kingdom league, outer realms, fusion forge etc aren't new? 
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • umm new thing bring more bugs so you need to decide which one you want more bug fix or new thing they kinda in opposite way hehe
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 85US1
    So the new relic equipment, buildings, kingdom league, outer realms, fusion forge etc aren't new? 
    they too will be gone soon lol just like that shapeshifter cast soon t be replaced by Relic casts and as for the kingdom league only whales are winning it
    umm new thing bring more bugs so you need to decide which one you want more bug fix or new thing they kinda in opposite way hehe
    hehe lol GGS has to solve both
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 685Community Manager
    Make some new events
    I'm on it!
    They aren't new enough, but have no fear King Eric will cook up something brand spanking new for you all!
    umm new thing bring more bugs so you need to decide which one you want more bug fix or new thing they kinda in opposite way hehe
    Oh a conundrum wrapped up in an enigma... I will have to think about this!

only whales are winning it
    Just wait until the dolphins arrive!
    Make some new events
    I'm on it!
    They aren't new enough, but have no fear King Eric will cook up something brand spanking new for you all!
    Oh a conundrum wrapped up in an enigma... I will have to think about this!

only whales are winning it
    Thankyou.
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 140NL1
    come on GGS wake up and make some progress.

Solve our bugs
    Make some new events
    and stop the gooseberry of recreating new event rewards we HATE it . All our progress is lost
    you HATE it*
    The general idea of letting us chose what rewards we want is a verry good one, but the emplementation is somewhat poor, for example, the "good" foreign commanders we could win are now gone, i know quite a few people who only needed 1 more piece, therefor I recommend adding these pieces to tthe gold shop aswell @Crom Cruach
    It's verry frustrating to be 1 piece short with no possible way of getting it, look back at when the crow got removed, people were livid, so as a result they got added to the shops, I would do the same with these sets but please, and I beg you, add them to the gold shop so free2play players can also obtain them in the same free way as before and are not forced to spend rubies.

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 685Community Manager
    There is a short announcement here you might like to read.

As for adding specifics items to the shop overnight, that is impossible. We can however have them suggested for when we update the offers contained within.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,684INT3
    Crom Cruach said:

The dolphins were just using us...……...

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.