We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

attack preset

Hey Everyone,
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the power (soldier) distribution in the attack preset and how? I got a second one for 2K rubies but I can't figure it out how to do it. In the default set up it is 20-60-20%. but many castles have all their defenders on one side. I thought I could better match their defenses but I can't change the default. 20% of my soldiers is just not enough!! Is it possible at all or did I just throw away 2k rubies?
tx for any help!!

Best Answer

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,684
    Accepted Answer
    Hey Everyone,
    Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the power (soldier) distribution in the attack preset and how? I got a second one for 2K rubies but I can't figure it out how to do it. In the default set up it is 20-60-20%. but many castles have all their defenders on one side. I thought I could better match their defenses but I can't change the default. 20% of my soldiers is just not enough!! Is it possible at all or did I just throw away 2k rubies?
    tx for any help!!
    The preset is especially nice for running trains on Nomads, Sami, and even Berimond.  It is designed to allow you to use the Same Tools and Troops without having to manually place them into the screen.

It does NOT change the game mechanics.  The 20-60-20 remains.

If you want to increase the number of troops you can place on the Flanks, or even in the Middle, you can get that done via your Commander

For example:

The Desert Sorceress commander has +40% on the flanks.  

So, your 2,000 rubies were not wasted.  But, they did not buy you what you thought...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Answers

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,684INT3
    Accepted Answer
    Hey Everyone,
    tx for any help!!
    The preset is especially nice for running trains on Nomads, Sami, and even Berimond.  It is designed to allow you to use the Same Tools and Troops without having to manually place them into the screen.

It does NOT change the game mechanics.  The 20-60-20 remains.

If you want to increase the number of troops you can place on the Flanks, or even in the Middle, you can get that done via your Commander

For example:

The Desert Sorceress commander has +40% on the flanks.  

So, your 2,000 rubies were not wasted.  But, they did not buy you what you thought...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• umm so preset is memory for attack setting?
  • Yes

Sign In to comment.