Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Is this a joke?

Only 50 1 hour and 50 30 hour skips per 25-30 days must be one of the dumbest ideas i've seen been implemented so far. The list only expands. 

Are you saying that this is all you need to play nomads and samurais for a whole month? Are you serious?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Comments

• LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Entire update is a joke and about as exciting as watching lag on an iPhone.
    LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

• Experiment_626 (US1)Experiment_626 (US1) US1 Posts: 388
    edited 08.10.2019
    Beri rewards also cap off at 75k

haha nvm. They trick you by showing under level 70.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    @Crom Cruach Can we get some more details on this? Is this how things will be from now on?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Chancellor (US1)Chancellor (US1) US1 Posts: 73
    edited 08.10.2019
    @Crom Cruach

• Include the Pool of Berimond in the Blacksmith rewards. I loved how it looked and wanted to fill up my castles with it. Especially when it's over 100 degrees out, this would be cool for a pool party.  B)
    • Allow players to buy more time skips from the rewards. I don't think this would affect people buying time skips in ruby deals. And if so, you lose profit. "Who cares?" "Wouldn't you want to do what's in best interest for players?" No. Because online MMOs and game companies are usually greedy and careless. o:)
    • Credit to Experiment_626, she pointed out there is no real need for gift partners anymore. Maybe include buying gifts as an option in the new Apprentice Blacksmith? Players play for the social aspect and destroying gift partners ruins the fun of trading. I also know diplomats and recruiters who gift people gifts in order for alliance benefit. It's apart of the game. You introduced it, so keep it going. :#
    • This update with gold and silver pieces is beneficial and neat. I also like how the Battle for Berimond is an event in the Kingdom's League. Whoever thought of these two things, must be doing something right. (Maybe bring back green Berimond back? - That's the most liked event.)  ;)

• Last thing, does the game plan on upping the level that base food build items are in the top rewards for Berimond?

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 08.10.2019
    Only 50 1 hour and 50 30 hour skips per 25-30 days must be one of the dumbest ideas i've seen been implemented so far. The list only expands. 

Are you saying that this is all you need to play nomads and samurais for a whole month? Are you serious?
    They were, then they weren't, and now they "oooopsie!" are again, but only for 23 days.

They claimed to understand that the 23 days was too long, and were resetting it to 1 week.  Also removing SOME of the limits.  No details on what ones.

Let's just see if they fix it, or let us suffer for their "oooooopsies!" again.  Currently the plan is we suffer...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• The whole update is shit... They shouldn't take everything out of the event rewards, take the decorations for example.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,840
    So i totally understand your decsion not to change the shop,  but obviously you know that your decision has disadvantaged ALL your players and as i know GGE want to do the right thing by its players, I guess you have decided that you should work out the extent of that disadvantage for every individual and compensate them accordingly.

I know its a pain but clearly as a company that wants to do the right thing and i know you would never want to do the wrong thing by your customers.  SO you are going to do it anyway to ensure no player is worse off becasue of YOUR error.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    If the company really wants to do the right thing it would close the game and start a fresh, good documented build, tested thoroughly to be free of bugs before release and doing the same tests before any future upgrades

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file