We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Rewards Feedback

179»

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,015INT3

See IF the shop works?  Data wise?  Seriously?  That was done internally, on the Test Server, on the WRONG one they opened initially (that they said COULDN'T be removed without DIRE consequences - until they suddenly remembered how) and now the "right one" that has run its full course and reset for the next 7 days.

What DATA could they be waiting for?  AH, yes...… the data on how many Rubies were purchased in order to make up for the items that were not given away for free.  THAT would show if the Shop is set up properly and doing its job.
    I think you are deliberately misunderstanding me.
    No - I actually have no idea what data you are referring to.  Clearly the shop "works".  Coins are earned, coins are spent, items are added to players main castles, limits are met, and SOLD OUT signs are posted.  Once reset, things start over again.  This has been proven and repeated. 

If they are wanting to see if certain items (Time Skips) run out on a regular basis, before deciding to up the limit, that is a reactionary position that will not calm the masses.  Proactively addressing these would have been a much better approach.

But, the above is just a guess of what you might mean.  Clearly communicating what you mean the first time, or even in the above response to my confusion, would have been appreciated.  

Maybe third time will be the charm...….

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• LadyWolfe (US1)LadyWolfe (US1) Posts: 122US1
    @Crom Cruach

I don't think you were around at that time.  Removal of the 5 and 24hr time skips really put the crimp on people who are still developing their castles.  It certainly removes a motivation to hit the sams/nomads hard since the developing player can't use all the resources for development.  Rather what happens they hit less, thus having less need/benefit from buying the various boosters.  Seems to me the decision to NOT remove them would have been a no brainer.
    Agree... the trend seems to be to remove items that make the game fun and motivational and replace it with pop-ups to "purchase" the banned items with rubies... all in the name of "improving" the game.
    LadyWolfe @ usa 1.
    Proud member of MISC: United
    Survivor of 2 Server Wars

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    Zenser,
    Was I around at that time?

Regards,

Crom

Nope, the records and all the complaint threads should still exist on the forum though for any curious minds. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• thats the point crom this was done deliberately it was no accident,
    If you think I am lying I don't see a way to dissuade you. I'll still do my best however to ensure that there is something done for our players as soon as is possible.
    Well someones lying as you said and i quote "The shop will be avaliable for level 50s after the next update , well i have news for you update happened but no shop for level 50s so we have gone 2 week with no rewards . I'm thinking no one at GGe including moderators can be trusted . It seems your motto should be " SHOW ME THE MONEY"
  • sadowcry (INT3)sadowcry (INT3) Posts: 10INT3
    PLEASE GIVE US MORE TIME SKIPS.
    I dont care about anything else. Just give us as many time skips as we got before.
  • moldorf (INT3)moldorf (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    je ne vois pas les maitres forgeron. pourquoi ?
  • joh (US1)joh (US1) Posts: 20US1
    So you guys switched alliance rewards as well -
    We no longer earn coins for the alliance when doing the events -
    I'm not sure when this happened as I just noticed it during the last Bc/FL event and now inside nomad event -no alliance coin rewards -but i don't recall this being mentioned anywhere (or i missed it?)

joh @ usa 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,775GB1
    You went to the trouble of updating all the Berrimond rewards and switching them to the new silver / gold coin system but you didnt bother to update the top 100 top 50 and top prize ????

a level 10 food item for winning the event?   when pretty much every other event gives out level 20??  Trust me when i say that anyone winning the berrimond event will not be needing a level 10 food item, they are so for obsolete its not funny.  I would imagine most people in a position to win will prob at this point only really be needing level 18 & 20 items to increase what they already have.  Sloppy just sloppy, to only update half the prizes!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • The new loading screen shows a level 10 keep. What is up with that?
Sign In to comment.