Event Rewards Feedback

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,713GB1

Crom Cruach said:
    Brave Warriors,

We have deployed the incorrect version of the Gold and Silver shop. Rather than deploy the version with the improvements we announced yesterday we have inadvertently deployed the test version without the improvements. This has a run time of 23 days. As this is intrinsically linked to all the events within that period we are unable to shut it down without causing havoc to currently running events and scheduled events in the next few days. Therefore we have taken the decision to let it run as it is. 

We apologise deeply for the mistake made today.

With a heavy heart,

Your Empire Family

Every time you guys do mistakes you always just give us a simple apology and honestly, i don't buy it. 
    If you've messed something up then try and make it right by fixing it. I'm sure there is a way to do so but since that way of doing it is a pain in the ass you guys rather choose not to. The players shouldn't have to take the hit because of mistakes they didn't contribute to. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• http://prntscr.com/pgiivg this is for castele , commander or for buildings?

• unbelievable!    nah, is totally believable 
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,082INT3

Crom Cruach said:
    Brave Warriors,

We have deployed the incorrect version of the Gold and Silver shop. Rather than deploy the version with the improvements we announced yesterday we have inadvertently deployed the test version without the improvements. This has a run time of 23 days. As this is intrinsically linked to all the events within that period we are unable to shut it down without causing havoc to currently running events and scheduled events in the next few days. Therefore we have taken the decision to let it run as it is. 

With a heavy heart,

Your Empire Family

Every time you guys do mistakes you always just give us a simple apology and honestly, i don't buy it. 
    If you've messed something up then try and make it right by fixing it. I'm sure there is a way to do so but since that way of doing it is a pain in the ass you guys rather choose not to. The players shouldn't have to take the hit because of mistakes they didn't contribute to. 
    100% correct.  The easy thing to do is just let it ride.  There is no "free ruby" glitch involved, so who cares?

I bet the effort would be made to shut it down, regardless of the "havoc" created, if it gave out free rubies...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 760NL1
    what's the story about placing the wrong??????
    flug @ nl 1
  • So um, tried buying VIP time. Attention what? 

• Attention !!!!

Maybe this is a warning sign put up outside Our Great King Erics Privy by the Plumbing Team who are in desperation trying to please the Goodgame Mafia Henchmen.
    Maybe  they are scratching their heads how to work out a way to not only unblock and fix the constant flow of  daily bananas flowing  into our email boxes but stop it also filling our screens with icons
     ( Ummm!!! got a reprimand for using the word C--p :) ) :):):)
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
    So um, tried buying VIP time. Attention what? 

you're not in the testserver ???
    flug @ nl 1

Crom Cruach said:
    Brave Warriors,

With a heavy heart,

Your Empire Family

don't shoot the messenger but you're completly right.  if i mak mistake on work i have to fix it yesterday can't say, oops i did it again , i made a mistake , you have to deal with it
    flug @ nl 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 767US1
    @Crom Cruach

Sorry, apology not accepted.  If these lame no attention to detail 'errors' were rare I'd accept the apology.  Since they're not, I'm not.  The Sorry for the inconvenience line is a broken record.  QA should at least be punished by having their access to beer removed.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,100INT1
    This is a very sad day when a gaming company has been running for over 7 years and these error mistake F ups can still happen .Poor Old Crom has been giving a Generic Drool of an apology from GGE . words are cheap .Actions speak louders than words . and because of this Crom has to tow the party line.

We as customers , now have to wait in limbo for the completion of this LTPE , not knowing whether to buy rubies play the game or just sit and do nothing for a month , so i guess most will sit this one out .

If this was my company i would be falling over myself to help compensate to beg for forgiveness that i can produce this game but cannot solve a massive problem .

Please Please Please i do not blame Crom this is not his fault but i do believe his apology from GGE was the most embarr-assing thing he has ever wrote here
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • you're not in the testserver ???
    Nope
  • Death Spear (IN1)Death Spear (IN1) Posts: 62IN1
    edited 10.10.2019

Looks like GGE put this 24 days shop on purpose to see our reaction, if there's very limited people talking about it on forums GGE would probably scam us and go with this stupid shop forever..

They had one freakin job and who screws this up? Also they're just making up reasons, they don't want to work or it's one of their marketing strategy, if there's a glitch helping us like that decorative item multiplication glitch they would be tripping right now and remove it within a day at max and that would never cause "havoc" cuz it's helping us. If any glitch is present that doesn't help us GGE would let it stay and give out reasons like this.

Why does GGE do this?

That's because King Eric and his monkeys are busy adding another shop and useless look items rather than fixing bugs that effect players.

I demand a compensation for this, many players can't play samurai/nomads because of this stupid shop they've implemented.

The Devil
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 1,033Community Manager
    Please Please Please i do not blame Crom this is not his fault but i do believe his apology from GGE was the most embarr-assing thing he has ever wrote here
    I wrote the apology in as sincere a manner as possible. I was annoyed with what happened and questioned a few people. It was a genuine mistake and I will be having a meeting today to figure out ways to ameliorate the situation as best as possible for the players.

Looks like GGE put this 24 days shop on purpose to see our reaction

I think you need to exchange the tinfoil in your hat as it is getting old.
    Sorry, apology not accepted.  
    I can only reiterate the fact that this was a genuine mistake and we are sorry for making it.

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • sadowcry (INT3)sadowcry (INT3) Posts: 10INT3
    one thing i can tell you. If we in the end when everything is accounted for get fewer time skips then befor i stop playing the game. SUre i just spent a hugh amount of time developing a alliance and we are finally approching top 10 status. But if i dont get enough time skips to play properly then GGE has few more weeks to fix that. And if they dont im out and my guess is plenty other players will leave too.
    So please make sure we can buy plenty cheep time skips.

• indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) Posts: 38GB1
    Genuine mistake my eye sorry crom i know you only telling us what your told to say, but are you really telling us that a multie million dollar company can make such glaring mistakes,you have been prepairing this new shop for months then at the last min ooppss we push the wrong button and ran the test server instead,as has been said above if you were running the 200 % rubie offer and it got stuck for 23 days how many mins would it be not days before it was taken down, this is just another money grab, we cant win tools and troops anymore and are now limited to buying them for gold/silver shoes, but are limited to 10 lots of each so we only get 1000 of each in terms of beri event,which is not going to last one event let alone 23 days, so are forced to buy the rubie booster offers if you want to compete in league/gallantry terms,after playing for 6 years i think i have got the finale reason now to quit the game, i have been a moderate rubie buyer over the years but will not be buying anymore now, well unless you make a  genuine mistake and leave the 200 % rubie offer up for 23 days
    indywolf @ en 1
    i have been a moderate rubie buyer over the years but will not be buying anymore now, well unless you make a  genuine mistake and leave the 200 % rubie offer up for 23 days
    but it wouldn't be a genuine mistake if I did it deliberately! As I have said I will be pushing for a solution that works for the players in today's meeting.
    So please make sure we can buy plenty cheep time skips.

I will provide the feedback.
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) Posts: 38GB1
    thats the point crom this was done deliberately it was no accident,they were justhoping no one would notice lol,it was done to try and make peeps buy boosters no other reason and as was said in another thread how are the lower levels below 60 who don't have access to new coin shop supose to get event tools for events other than buy them with booster offers ?
    indywolf @ en 1
    thats the point crom this was done deliberately it was no accident,
    If you think I am lying I don't see a way to dissuade you. I'll still do my best however to ensure that there is something done for our players as soon as is possible.
Sign In to comment.