We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Rewards Feedback

Comments

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 963Community Manager
    The blacksmith tokens are not going anywhere, have no fear of that. You will be able to exchange them for gold coins.

Khan tablets and similar will remain unchanged.

The Gold Shop and Silver Shop will contain items like the Apprentice Blacksmith.
    I finally managed to have a good meeting with the Game Team and clarified the changes to the Gold and Silver shop:

◘ The Apprentice Smith will eventually be removed. However until then the tokens will be exchangeable on a 1:1 basis.
    ◘ When the Apprentice Smith is removed, which will be in a month or two all remaining tokens will be converted to gold coins automatically.
    ◘ The Golds shop will contain the top rewards, essentially Decorations, Equipment, New Materials, Appearance Items and some Relics.
    ◘ The Silver shop will contain consumable items only.
    ◘ You will be able to exchange silver to gold and vice versa.
    ◘ The shops will refresh every week.
    ◘ Some caps on consumables have been lifted.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,780GB1
    So I am guessing that the answer was carefully given, that there is no guarantee that the level of rewards, ie the number of items we gain per event for a set level of performance is going to remain the same?

Thats really the important question here, or are we going to have to do more for less, like you did with the Apprentice Blacksmith?
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Please stop with the story telling crap and just give it to us straight please.

"Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) Posts: 181GB1
    In answer to those asking about blacksmith's tokens, they are set to be exchanged 1 for 1 in the new currency so you won't lose them, I have read on my Alliance Noticeboard.
    The App blacksmith's tent is something ggs use when they're transitioning something... it comes and goes when they need it, and not meant to be permanent.
    kajacro @ en 1
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) Posts: 181GB1
     @Crom Cruach  Does this new system mean the end of gifts?
    kajacro @ en 1
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) Posts: 93INT2
    OK, so I will be able to exchange my tokens on a 1 to 1 basis. And then, will I be able to buy things like the new relic materials at the same cost as I can with the blacksmith token?
  • QIQ (US1)QIQ (US1) Posts: 3US1
    i love it finally something nice:)
    Honestly I don't know I forgot to bring it up in the meeting yesterday.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    I hope so, I really do hope so.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• There are too few jumps. Only 50 for one hour and 50 for 30 minutes.Go buy the hourglass guys 

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 732US1
    @Crom Cruach

Shop just popped up.  No indication of limits on troops in the silver shop, and the reset timer is indicating 23 days, not the week you mentioned.  So it would appear they lie to you too.  You are so screwed my friend.

Also, what's the ghouls announcement all about?  That announcement has zero information in it as to what it's supposed to mean....

• ◘ The Golds shop will contain the top rewards, essentially Decorations, Equipment, New Materials, Appearance Items and some Relics.

Top Rewards - Trash outdated equipments which no who uses these days and by some relics you mean no relics? also i found a lot of appearance items, very generous of GGS

looks like a week to me, no complains here.

*cough* *cough* seems legit.

The Devil
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 741NL1
    :):):) nice rewards:):):)  mostly commanders i put in trashcan :):):)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Ummm!!! congratulations now Shinny Gold coins just to replace broken black plates that must have been an exhausting and thought provoking Goodgame meeting  :)

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • I have no comment, guess time to find another game, this is gotten totally outta hand.

Wish ya'll the best

Thank you for messing up the little free time I had

DM
  • I finally managed to have a good meeting with the Game Team and clarified the changes to the Gold and Silver shop:

◘ The Apprentice Smith will eventually be removed. However until then the tokens will be exchangeable on a 1:1 basis.
    ◘ When the Apprentice Smith is removed, which will be in a month or two all remaining tokens will be converted to gold coins automatically.
    ◘ The Golds shop will contain the top rewards, essentially Decorations, Equipment, New Materials, Appearance Items and some Relics.
    ◘ The Silver shop will contain consumable items only.
    ◘ You will be able to exchange silver to gold and vice versa.       <-----------------

Where is availability to exchange gold to silver?  
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • I've just swapped all my apprentice tokens for gold tokens but all the items I need, and was saving up for. are now only in the silver shop. I wanted to use them to buy the items needed to upgrade the relic build items. You need to add a way of exchanging gold tokens for silver token not just silver to gold ones.
    jamespaton @ en 1
    @Crom Cruach
    Also, what's the ghouls announcement all about?  That announcement has zero information in it as to what it's supposed to mean....
    That is the LTPE

You need to add a way of exchanging gold tokens for silver token not just silver to gold ones.
    It was supposed to be possible, I will ask.

Also the timer was set to a month instead of seven days. I just noticed and will ask about.
  • Terth (US1)Terth (US1) Posts: 19US1
    Will we get a way to finish some of the commander sets that are not in the gold shop now?  

for example: Artifacts of the Bloodcrow Caesar

Finally getting powerful enough to get to the final pieces.

Terth @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.