We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Rewards Feedback

Please feel free to let us know here what you think of the changes coming for the event rewards!
Gold Coin 

Comments

• If it's the same as the test server, you'll only be able to get 50 timeskips of 1 hour and 30m per month. I mean literally 50, not 50 bundles, just 50 timeskips. Just let that sink in lol
  • If it's the same as the test server, you'll only be able to get 50 timeskips of 1 hour and 30m per month. I mean literally 50, not 50 bundles, just 50 timeskips. Just let that sink in lol

but, but, you can always "buy" them...just watch for those pop-ups...rofl!!
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) Posts: 266US1
    edited 04.10.2019
    How about you guys stop being prickly pears by eliminating the constant special offer spam? I might actually start playing again. It's absurd.
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) Posts: 92
    edited 03.10.2019
    So... the apprentice tokens from the LPTE are going away? And the master blacksmith tent? Or is that sttaying in the game? It sounds like going away, and since I have nearly 30k apprentice tokens, its worth knowing....
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 106INT2

You need to buy stuff fast😉 2 lvl 14 base food items or relic food item materials i suggest. Greetings from your ally member rexbi😀

sarah1 @ 7
  • jag håller med i stort sett vad alla här skriver  och är ganska orolig för att spelen snart har nått botten för vad många spelare tycker. Jag kan nu inte förstå hur GG kan skicka ut enketerna vi ska svara på och ändå inte lyssna på vad vi tycker :( ja allt har blivit både dyrt och till rotat de kör alla pop ups som förstör hela spelet, kråkor/df som inte är värda skiten under skorna enda som sker där är vapen och soldater de tar nej inte konstigt det är så många ruiner av de forna slotten på världskartan. spelare orkar inte längre tror GG slagit sista spiken i sin egen kista

@Crom Cruach where will the materials for relic items go? Into silver currency shop or gold one? Also is the amount of tools you can buy limited? Will we be able to buy the nomade, samurai, foreign and bloodcroe sets in thr gold shop?

Some less related questions but one a lot of people would like to see answered.

When will beri invasion return and will the rewards be changed as well?

Will we ever get the promised update for the berimond kingdom event. (Should have happened q4 2018.)

sarah1 @ 7
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,632GB1
    jag håller med i stort sett vad alla här skriver  och är ganska orolig för att spelen snart har nått botten för vad många spelare tycker. Jag kan nu inte förstå hur GG kan skicka ut enketerna vi ska svara på och ändå inte lyssna på vad vi tycker :( ja allt har blivit både dyrt och till rotat de kör alla pop ups som förstör hela spelet, kråkor/df som inte är värda skiten under skorna enda som sker där är vapen och soldater de tar nej inte konstigt det är så många ruiner av de forna slotten på världskartan. spelare orkar inte längre tror GG slagit sista spiken i sin egen kista

Spelet har redan nått botten för längesen och utvecklarna har inte brytt sig om att försöka vända på det. 
    Istället har man valt att mjölka skiten ur spelet innan det är dags att stänga ner allt och gå vidare till nästa projekt. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Since the update notes posted here are more of a story than actual patchnotes;
    your apprentice tokens will be converted to gold coins. the apprentice shop will still be there. So don't go on a spree yet, they're adding bunch of sets etc to the gold shop. 
    Here's a readable patch notes; should still be the same. https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/testboard/discussion/367403/its-time-to-open-the-gates-once-more#latest
    @sarah1 (INT2)
  • sal456 (US1)sal456 (US1) Posts: 19US1
    Since the update notes posted here are more of a story than actual patchnotes;
    your apprentice tokens will be converted to gold coins. the apprentice shop will still be there. So don't go on a spree yet, they're adding bunch of sets etc to the gold shop. 
    Here's a readable patch notes; should still be the same. https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/testboard/discussion/367403/its-time-to-open-the-gates-once-more#latest
    @sarah1 (INT2)
    The link doesn't say anything about converting the tokens to gold.  At least not at this minute, maybe before it was edited?

So bottom line SHOULD WE ALL SPEND OUR BLACKSMITH TOKENS NOW????   Before it just disappears???

As @sal456 (US1) indead says there is no confirm of blacksmith tokens being changed to gold currency. But this is indead a important questuon to be answered before update goes life. People in my alliance have quite a lot stored. 20-40k for quite some guys.

sarah1 @ 7
  • I don't think GGS will stoop that low and delete all the apprentice tokens, afterall the gold ship is literally the same apprentice shop + a few new items. It also says you get gold coins from the festival so yeah.. it doesn't make sense to wipe em out lol
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) Posts: 20SKN1
    edited 03.10.2019
    Feedback is simple, you can shove this coins up where the sun don shine...

GGE NEVER EVER listen to us enyway.. This is just another way they hav fonund out they can trik us
    to buy more rubis... EVERY update they do always stacks the cards in they'r favor...

I'm quite shure that no one at GGE actually plays the game themself... 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,684INT3
    The concept looks good.  The Gold and Silver coins worked fine on the Test Server.  There was no mention of what would happen to the broken plates.  

The other question that was asked but never answered, was the time between resets of the new shop.  It WAS stated that it was independent of the events, likened to an event in itself.  Will it reset weekly?  monthly? Semi Annually?  No answer was given.

How often it resets will be a clear indication if it was designed to provide lowered amounts of "freebies".  As has been made very clear that there WILL BE LIMITS to how many items you can buy.   So, the question is: Will the limit be the same amount that you could have won in the events over the same amount of time?

The magic 8 ball says...…..

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Please feel free to let us know here what you think of the changes coming for the event rewards!
    Gold Coin 
    Does that mean the apprentice blacksmith Will disappear and we will not be able to buy from his store again?What about the points we got as rewards from the Lotus King?We worked hard to get those points and cost us a lot of wood shield so we could buy from he apprentice blacksmith store?Can you tell me what we can do with those thousands of points we still keep?We bought enough tools from the apprentice blacksmith shop and We still have thousands that cost us a lot of wood shield to get it,we will get indemnity or what?
Sign In to comment.