Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Glory Event's Algorithm must be changed

yusuf0147 (INT1)yusuf0147 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23
hello, The algorithm of glory events must be changed because I'm attacking all day and I still couldn't find a castle out of 5k

ı m attack over 200-300 and still not find over 5k :(
yusuf0147 @ WWW 1

Comments

• Jokin (US1)Jokin (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    It is randomized @yusuf0147 (INT1). Try fortifying, that seems to help out quite a bit for me at least.
  • yusuf0147 (INT1)yusuf0147 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23
    edited 25.09.2019
    why ı spend ruby for everything ? rolf ı dont want spend my ruby for this events , game can make better this events but they dont make because they are busy " how do we get the money out of players' pocket"
    yusuf0147 @ WWW 1
  • Jokin (US1)Jokin (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Don't need to spend rubies. You can use the first fortify option which takes medals and coins. I recently got a 6k castle from doing that. Ruby fortifies are optional and not worth it in my opinion.
  • yusuf0147 (INT1)yusuf0147 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23
    everything depends on luck ı was use that but always give 500-1000 castle's
    yusuf0147 @ WWW 1
  • That is called dethroning. Believe it or not I have got 7k troops from dethring a crapstle once. I only dethrone castles that have tools on all three sides.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,837
    I have used the exile feature a lot since its introduction, and yes sometimes you land lucky and get a nice big castle, but unless I am imagining it it would appear to me at least that the quality of the exile feature has been reduced recently.  in both the number of fortified troops now being placed on the castles and the quality of the castles after the exile.

Clearly this is just a feeling after hittign a good few hundred castles and exiling prob a couple of thousand times.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • arcana (INT1)arcana (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    some players make over 20m glory and ı just trying in top 50 but realy hard game not give 5k-6k-7k-10k anymore why ı spend so much time ? this glory events waste of time 
    arcana @ WWW 1
  • YEOMANS (GB1)YEOMANS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    just spent all my sam tokens and gold coins - lost count of number of exiles, still nothing over the original 1.6k. This game sucks and is now officially only for big ruby players
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 264

@YEOMANS (GB1) why just why

?

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,584
    Just cycling through the 550 - 750 castles with minimal troop loss works well.  Throw a few flag on them to make them over 4k glory and the LTPE points add up.

It is the desire for the 500k+ glory hit result that drives many people batty........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    I just toss like 100 tails at each castle, rack up 10k+ glory reps for season points, and hover around several million glory points. If I don't get anything over 2k for 3 events, no biggie. Just wait for the next one.
    Don't take your pixel game so seriously, chillax sometimes. 
    Discord: JYT#1574
Sign In to comment.