We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pop ups, buttons and advertisements

Comments

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    All I can do is reiterate that a solution is being worked on 
  • At least the interference/freezing seems to have been fixed, somebody does listen...
    GamerGac5754 @ en 1
    I will be having a series of meetings about this topic and would hope to report some progress afterwards.
  • Bod1 (GB1)Bod1 (GB1) Posts: 43GB1
    edited 15.10.2019
    How do I get rid of them? At this moment I have 4 of the things vertically stacked up in the centre of my game screen which really hinders game play. I go to click on a citizen carrying resources for example and suddenly I have a page offering me unlimited rubies for a certain amount of £'s! Why can't these offers be put along the bottom of the screen out of the game play? Surely it can't be that hard to do.
    Bod1 @ en 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,844AU1
    We've been asking for that for years ....

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • No progress then...?

I am beginning to wonder if GGS want me to play Empire at all. Feels like half the screen is obliterated at times, 3 on the left, 4 in the centre and another top right. How much interference with navigating the game screen is tolerable? Depends on individuals I guess but my limit has been passed.
    GamerGac5754 @ en 1
  • Bod1 (GB1)Bod1 (GB1) Posts: 43GB1
    And as usual, nobody listens I assume?
    Bod1 @ en 1
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) Posts: 212SKN1
    autocenter is the edge of stupidity in a game were you need too look around the maps,im bored now,so frustating to loose positions every hour of the day...i feel the end is comming soon.
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • I don't see why they wont do this with their ads but instead take up the entire center with them.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    @Crom Cruach

How did the meetings go or is it too early to ask for an update?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,910INT3
    @Crom Cruach

How did the meetings go or is it too early to ask for an update?
    12 days?  WAY to early.  Check back in 2026...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

I don't see why they wont do this with their ads but instead take up the entire center with them.

Way too easy to ignore them...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

A decision has been made and one I think you will be happy with. I will make an announcement on this once I have a definite date.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 726NL1
    bigger and more central in the screen?? :D

let it be quick and not another year ;) 

flug @ nl 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    edited 23.10.2019

yes and the icons will now also flash and flicker like neon lights every 5 seconds

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 726NL1

yes and the icons will now also flash and flicker like neon lights every 5 seconds
    with or without sound???? 
    flug @ nl 1

with or without sound???? 
    Defaulted on, but with a broken toggle to turn it off...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• The ads are going to be dynamic so they will be moving around your screen as you play.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 695US1
    C'mon.  You guys are bad.  The update will be a change to the game where clicking on the ads and buying will be in our interest.  If we don't, the game's new ransomeware features kick in - all the bugs so far have just been 'tolerance' and 'sleeper cell' tests.
Sign In to comment.