We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pop ups, buttons and advertisements

Comments

• I understand the point in these things, but they constantly get in the way of me maneuvering around my castle. If there were hide menu buttons like the ones already there near the rankings button, it would be much easier, and I wouldn't have to worry amount constantly hitting them or them blocking my buildings.

Picture below:
  • maybe they dont hear you guys cuz you call them GGE its good game studio so its GGS

• Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) Posts: 133US1
    I've also got them stacked 4 high in the middle. I am trying but this game is basically unplayable now.
    Domlin @ usa 1
  • Bravo Zexic the Wise, u made a really good point here, yesterday I wanted to suggest  totally the same thing, it really started to be really annoying to play, is shades all map and cant even click anymore, unplayable. :(

Hope they will fix that asap.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 920Community Manager
    Hey GGE you still could squeeze in another row of ads on our screen. How about a few more pages of mail ads? 
    Thanks for the feedback I will provide it to the team.

this topics runs for over a year now ...................................................................
    We are working on getting some resolution to this over the coming weeks.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 703US1
    Yeah, we have maybe 1/4 of the screen in the middle that's useable.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 728NL1
    Hey GGE you still could squeeze in another row of ads on our screen. How about a few more pages of mail ads? 
    Thanks for the feedback I will provide it to the team.

this topics runs for over a year now ...................................................................
    We are working on getting some resolution to this over the coming weeks.
    i will believe you crom , but heard that several times to not say many times.      
    flug @ nl 1
  • I understand the point in these things, but they constantly get in the way of me maneuvering around my castle. If there were hide menu buttons like the ones already there near the rankings button, it would be much easier, and I wouldn't have to worry amount constantly hitting them or them blocking my buildings.

Picture below:
    I agree this should be tidier. This does make the game less enjoyable.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
    You'll hear it again I am sure
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) Posts: 78US1
    edited 28.09.2019

maybe they dont hear you guys cuz you call them GGE its good game studio so its GGS

Probably not that one, so much.

If you look at the top of each Forum page, it sez GOODGAME EMPIRE.

And if you look at the Categories that show up on the Home page, as well as on the right-hand side of each subsequent page, you will see:

- Goodgame Empire - News
    - Goodgame Empire – Alliances & Wars
    - Goodgame Empire – The Game
    - Goodgame Empire – Community

Finally, as Perryl ( AU ) pointed out, back on 12.07.2017,

GGE is the game, GGS is the developer of the game. 
    jamman @ usa 1
  • well i come try this from other GGS game its kinda same as here but pop up icon there not in annoying spot like here and its got same events there its called farmer league here its kingdom league or other event
    its got 2 line of pop up icon 1 is under league menu but its at top of screen not in mid like here
    its just got separate forum for each games 
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 148NL1
    edited 01.10.2019
    I think that the new offers are done really nicely, I would love it if all the offers got displayed like this, 1 button that takes you to a screen that clearly displays all the offers.
    another solution could be to use the arrows to switch between offers but sometimes we have 10+ offers so that would also make it a pomegranate.
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on

Current might without any top 100 titles and 0 negatives.
  • Saryn (INT3)Saryn (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    the onslaught of continuous popups and "special announcement" messages is about to kill this game; it's bad enough that you continually spam our inboxes with the same pop up information, but the fact they can't be deleted without opening first just reinforces why I don't spend a damn dime in this game nor will I ever. I might've actually been inclined to at one point, now I play the game merely as a time waster and to keep in touch with my alliance friendships.  The game itself is secondary and unimportant!
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) Posts: 213SKN1
    edited 30.09.2019
    there is literary nothing that at the moment will make me buy rubies again,your destroying your own income thats not my problem sins i play for free and still have  more rubys then i ever will need propably.. i just get sick of opening the game to find 5 ads on my window 15 ads in my inbox 9 crossite-trackers witch my browser block direct,game is getting slower and slower for us users... i miss out atleast after i counted manualy around 17 minutes pr hour i play,so for me to buy boosters is totaly out of question,4 hours boost gives 68minutes loss in attacks that is horrible....if you want realy to kill your game and income so keep up the good work your doing now... i play for free untill i get bored and stop ! up to you GGE.i just shared my points
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • This is my job and I am dedicated to it so please keep the feedback coming and I will do what I can.
    nothing
    i see you not got your coat on yet
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
    You'll hear it again I am sure
    i'm very sure.   this topic will be deleted in a while again like last topic, i'm sure .   

that's why ggs is using messengers :) no-one will shoot the messenger and when the ground is getting too hot, they replace the messenger .
    that's a way to keep out of the line of fire :)
    flug @ nl 1
    nothing
    No not yet anyway.

i'm very sure.   this topic will be deleted in a while again like last topic, i'm sure .   
    I doubt the last one was deleted, wouldn't be my policy.

flug (NL1) said:
     no-one will shoot the messenger and when the ground is getting too hot, they replace the messenger .
    First of all please don't shoot me! I wouldn't appreciate that at all. Secondly I won't be replaced (famous last words?)
  • nothing
    No not yet anyway.

I doubt the last one was deleted, wouldn't be my policy.

flug (NL1) said:
     no-one will shoot the messenger and when the ground is getting too hot, they replace the messenger .
    First of all please don't shoot me! I wouldn't appreciate that at all. Secondly I won't be replaced (famous last words?)
    no you will not be replaced as goodgame can not find  a new mug  to give us their bull (____)
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Between pop-ups and filling our message boxes with special offers (that we cannot delete until they run their course) GG is spoiling the game.  More than a few people have quit because of it and I am on the verge myself.

Good Game, how about a little consideration for the people who play?

Even the ruby buyers are getting upset!
    edited 04.10.2019
    http://prntscr.com/per3y8

nice comfortly way to play :):):)
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.