Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pop ups, buttons and advertisements

1911»

Comments

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,287
    Those icons are something we intend working on next, might not be in the next few updates but I think we've come up with an elegant suggestion.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 966
    Those icons are something we intend working on next, might not be in the next few updates but I think we've come up with an elegant suggestion.
    thx

then another question, i bouht rubies this afternoon and since then i had no offer in my mailbox, before buying one after another. that was before start of foreign . 
    i don't mind the offers in mailbox .
    flug @ nl 1
    @flug (NL1) its hard to balance between people who want to see these offers and those that don't. I honestly don't think it will be possible to finf the perfect balance.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 936
    As for offers in the mailbox, I don't need the exact same offer with the exact same timer that I can't erase multiple times a day.  Sometimes hours apart, sometimes minutes and sometimes multiple days in a row.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 966
    @flug (NL1) its hard to balance between people who want to see these offers and those that don't. I honestly don't think it will be possible to finf the perfect balance.
    I don't have a problem with those icoons and offers, but I do have irritation with the fact that they are stacked over the middle of the screen, so that you have to get find a way to go with your cursor. they can also be horizontal? slightly smaller but then horizontal http://prntscr.com/q5h186. so anyone who wants to view them can click on them but you can also just see your castles etc and play the game in a more comfortable way
    flug @ nl 1
    Horizontal poses problems with small screens. As I said there will be a solution for this within the foreseeable future!
Sign In to comment.