We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pop ups, buttons and advertisements

1911»

Comments

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 966Community Manager
    Those icons are something we intend working on next, might not be in the next few updates but I think we've come up with an elegant suggestion.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 743NL1
    Those icons are something we intend working on next, might not be in the next few updates but I think we've come up with an elegant suggestion.
    thx

then another question, i bouht rubies this afternoon and since then i had no offer in my mailbox, before buying one after another. that was before start of foreign . 
    i don't mind the offers in mailbox .
    flug @ nl 1
    @flug (NL1) its hard to balance between people who want to see these offers and those that don't. I honestly don't think it will be possible to finf the perfect balance.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 732US1
    As for offers in the mailbox, I don't need the exact same offer with the exact same timer that I can't erase multiple times a day.  Sometimes hours apart, sometimes minutes and sometimes multiple days in a row.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 743NL1
    @flug (NL1) its hard to balance between people who want to see these offers and those that don't. I honestly don't think it will be possible to finf the perfect balance.
    I don't have a problem with those icoons and offers, but I do have irritation with the fact that they are stacked over the middle of the screen, so that you have to get find a way to go with your cursor. they can also be horizontal? slightly smaller but then horizontal http://prntscr.com/q5h186. so anyone who wants to view them can click on them but you can also just see your castles etc and play the game in a more comfortable way
    flug @ nl 1
    Horizontal poses problems with small screens. As I said there will be a solution for this within the foreseeable future!
Sign In to comment.