We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pop ups, buttons and advertisements

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 727NL1
    not this week??? OMG bridge month???
    flug @ nl 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    Honestly, is it just me or isn't it rather unprofessional of a gaming company of 1200 employees to announce an update promising fixes only to find out it's broken and postpone the fix by another few weeks?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,720GB1
    I can 100% guarantee you what would happen, if the company I work for broke a promise to a customer, then said well we will have a meeting about it but it cant be this week as its a bridge day.  But realistically it will be some time next month.

Yep thats right we would no longer have that customer anymore!!!

• The icons will be dealt with later but they are on the radar for a change! No idea on when the update will come, definitely not this week though.

Great Feedback of basic answers to questions asked
    Icons I think we all know what on the radar means :) It means Icons will stay for now but be assured they will always be on the goodgame boardroom meetings agenda until players get so fed up commenting here in the forum then at that stage they will be removed from agenda but wont ever be removed from the screen :smile:

And Update - have no idea when that will happen ( no point anyway really knowing if update coming as again nothing is going to change ) 

Oh !! Great King Eric I really do fear that if you dont start to listen and respect your loyal lords and ladies who daily visit and have been for many years that now beyond the horizon many will see a pathway back to stop visiting your kingdom choosing to spend more time either back in the the real world or just find another VIRTUAL KINGDOM to daily visit :)
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • No, they get interrupted by too many days off...…...
    Not a fan of a day off every now and then?
    Perhaps is it jealousy.  I admit it.  

Germany

a worker with a 5-day workweek has the right to 20 days off.  However, it is quite customary that companies concede other 10 days of paid leave, bringing the average to 30 days off.  There is one national public holiday (German Unity Day). States regulate the remaining paid public holidays which vary between 10 and 13 in total, some of them being held nationwide.

I would love to get between 30 and 43 PAID days off per year...….
    What is intersting is in terms of productivity/h Germany (and France) are equal to the US, at the top of the league. At least in Germany and FRance you get to have time to enjoy your gains.
  • Can you PLEASE PLEASE sort out the pop-ups and on-screen offers I have a tower of 4 which take ups up like 15% of my screen and sits right in the middle!!! I get you need revenue but seriously its ruining the the game!!!
    baronzamedi @ en 1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 282US1
    wait , they just did an update to limit the pop ups , you telling me it didn't work ?  LMAO
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) Posts: 34GB1
    they limited pop up where when how praise be to gge the bunch of lying *********************
    kev21 @ en 1
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    well, If you count them there is one pop up less every 24 hours, that IS a decrease,
    but I may have missed one while blinking my eyes, they come so fast.

the same here, I don't see pop-ups diminishing and those ridiculous icons that occupy your screen so that you no longer have a view of the map and are chronically on screen do not make playing fun any greater and better. it does have a positive effect that you are less at the pc to play this game. so pretty good action from gge
    flug @ nl 1
  • Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) Posts: 133US1
    I'm glad to see they are actually working on it, despite the failure of the previous update promise to reduce popups. And seeing that it has been about 2 months since I complained about this gives me an instant headache. It CAN'T be that difficult.
    Domlin @ usa 1
    I'm glad to see they are actually working on it, despite the failure of the previous update promise to reduce popups. And seeing that it has been about 2 months since I complained about this gives me an instant headache. It CAN'T be that difficult.
    it can be that difficult , this subject about pop-ups is playing for over an year now.
    flug @ nl 1
  • And those offers! Nice ones! :"-) 

• well, If you count them there is one pop up less every 24 hours, that IS a decrease,
    but I may have missed one while blinking my eyes, they come so fast.
    Yes, you follishly took a toilet break and missed 3 of them :)
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    With todays update I am sure you will notice a reduction in the amount of pop-ups. If not let me know.
  • With todays update I am sure you will notice a reduction in the amount of pop-ups. If not let me know.

!! FAKE NEWS !!

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    We live in a post truth era...
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 282US1
    so what they did was send the pop ups to your mail box , lmao  so now we have pop ups and spam :)
  • I have offers half way up my screen now in the middle nearly> STOP IT!!!!
    baronzamedi @ en 1
    pop-ups are less indeed , thank you for that , only those terrible icoons in middle of the screen.

New strategy of GGS??????  less fun more play????

you would almost say that if you ensure ease of play you also ensure fun. I find the changes in mailbox much less of a problem. but those terrible icons. :(

this issues seems like an discussion with a goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0Bt2cbcc8
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.