We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pop ups, buttons and advertisements

Slowly, but surely the game interface becomes unplayable.
1. You log on, red horn showing, then click through a load of ads before you get to figure out what is happening. mid play, more ads.
2. It gest worse. Rther than 1 or 2 buttons at the bottom of the screen, centre, we have up to 4. Does anyone involved in design play the game? The 4th and to an extent the 3rd 9counting form the bottom) are right in the middle, so generally on top of whatever you need to click on (barracks, target, etc.).

This will not increase sales, but it sure pisses off a lot of players, to the extent that some log off in disgust, and return next day to see if their screen is a little freer of garbage. If not they go off again. These were daily players.

Remove screen clutter. Do not have pop ups if a player is under attack.

There are then the 1001 complications to the game, which relate to (hyper)inflation, reduce the strategic complexity, and the fun.

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 728NL1
    edited 15.07.2019
    http://prntscr.com/of569h

241/5000
    know that this subject has been around for a long time and has been removed for some reason, at least not because something has changed with those terrible pop-ups. How can you play a game in a relaxing way ?????

and when you are chatting, another nasty pop-up pops up for your chat screen, or for your screen that you use to attack etc
    flug @ nl 1
    Good Game Studios is spamming themselves out of the gaming scene.
    It is very hard to make them understand that annoying player with all spamming adds rather make player quit then make them spend more.
    Whatever you try to do, you are disturbed by 6 or 7 adds you have to close first, not even reading them, you had something else in mind then reading offers of way to high priced things you do not need anyway and when you think you can finally continue you get a few adds more.
    So instead what you was doing you spam another complaint on the forum knowing good game studios will not read them just like we do not read all spam adds.

they are doing something about it , they remove the topic. that's their advance we can't remove the pop-ups . so as long i have patience , they remove topic, i place topic . idea's heve been given, solutions has been given ,but no they will not hear. but cash is still rolling in so...........................
    flug @ nl 1
    hahahahaha was also forgotten, comes close to stalking, anyway it is intrusive. fortunately they are easy to remove without having to open them
    flug @ nl 1
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) Posts: 248NL1
    edited 15.07.2019
    hahahahaha was also forgotten, comes close to stalking, anyway it is intrusive. fortunately they are easy to remove without having to open them
    How do you remove them? I allways open them and without looking, and stuf them in the archive untill it's possible to remove them...
  • B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) Posts: 85LT1
    How do you remove them? I allways open them and without looking, and stuf them in the archive untill it's possible to remove them...
    first you do a spionage on whatever castle en then you can remove them

flug @ nl 1
  • I quit the game partly because of pop ups, once in awhile I check back in to see if anything has changed, looks like it still hasn't. If they removed popups I might actually rejoin.

I quit the game partly because of pop ups, once in awhile I check back in to see if anything has changed, looks like it still hasn't. If they removed popups I might actually rejoin.
    pop ups will not be removed i fear , they just added mails to it :):):):) zo you have pop-ups, icons in middle of screen and mails . so instead of less they did more. maybe we should aske for more instead of less
    flug @ nl 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 908Community Manager
    Do you need a hug?

• B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) Posts: 85LT1
    edited 17.07.2019

No, I will hug you, because you should be tired of our feedbacks :)))) but it's normal, because we explain what has to be changed, to get all happy about game, but instead of this we get more things that nobody wants/asks. For example: event monthly schedule termination. Stupid idea. Pop ups- we want less, game give us more and so on...... Nobody cares :) LPTE 100k is not normal, even for ruby players.... Meh.... Still nobody cares 🙂 Realms defense is smaller then nomands 😁 like players 70+800 have 500 troops in their castles. Lol.

Post edited by B0RAT (LT1) on
    I don't get tired of them. We are currently looking at a way to more effectively collate them on our end so we can really highlight issues that we want fixed. 
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 142NL1
    Pop ups can really ruin things,
    it can freeze your game for a good 10 seconds.
    If you are trying to send over troops from main to outers in the last second to defend a hit and you get nuked by 5 pop ups your game freezes and you won't be able to send the troops in time.

also when you are timing hits, you are working with a 1 second window, now I know that pop ups no longer "pop up" when you are in the attack screen but it still makes the gamre freeze, so you miss the 1 second window.
    can be really annoying

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
  • hahahahaha was also forgotten, comes close to stalking, anyway it is intrusive. fortunately they are easy to remove without having to open them
    first you do a spionage on whatever castle en then you can remove them

Thanks flug! It helps! :-:smile:
    I don't get tired of them. We are currently looking at a way to more effectively collate them on our end so we can really highlight issues that we want fixed. 
    :) for more then a year???????  first see it happen and then i know it happend  more then a year of "we are looking at it"  doesn't fix things.

flug @ nl 1
    This is my job and I am dedicated to it so please keep the feedback coming and I will do what I can.
  • This is my job and I am dedicated to it so please keep the feedback coming and I will do what I can.

- I'd would like for the subscriptions that they where payable in rubbies, then i shall try it. (Let's say 15k for the first one, 15k for the second pakkage, and 25 for both?)

- There should be a subscription, ofcourse payable in rubbies, to get rid of the popups. (I would gladly pay 15k every month for it.)

And no automatic renewal, just two clicks and it wil be active for 30 day's longer... 
    edited 19.07.2019
    This is my job and I am dedicated to it so please keep the feedback coming and I will do what I can.

- I'd would like for the subscriptions that they where payable in rubbies, then i shall try it. (Let's say 15k for the first one, 15k for the second pakkage, and 25 for both?)

- There should be a subscription, ofcourse payable in rubbies, to get rid of the popups. (I would gladly pay 15k every month for it.)

And no automatic renewal, just two clicks and it wil be active for 30 day's longer... 
    good idea, as long as we get rid of those ridicilous pop-ups etc. before the pop-ups get rid of players.  could you imagine if you're supermarkeds or wich kind of shop do this ?

they would be empty:):)
    flug @ nl 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    5 past the hour every hour game freezies no matter what you are doing defending attacking or anything GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.