We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The recent change to S.I (storm islands).

Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
edited 23.09.2019 in Off Topic

Did ggs did any changes to decoratives that we put on our storm castle?

Will the decoratives still come back to our decorative inventory or they will be 'deleted'?

Asking cuz this is ggs and you never know what to expect from you dev team. Some hidden changes that only you know about.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
 To be continued....

Answers

• OLANZA (GB1)OLANZA (GB1) Posts: 33GB1
    what a load of waffle, why can't they just say what the changes are, But GGs have even managed to try and get real money out of the daily tasks with the alliance smithy , GREEDY FECKERS Just about sums up this game now money money money and bugger what the players want
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,632GB1

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Koopa (US1)Koopa (US1) Posts: 73US1
    But GGs have even managed to try and get real money out of the daily tasks with the alliance smithy , 
    What? Alliance Smithy doesn't cost in real life currency. 
  • Koopa (US1)Koopa (US1) Posts: 73US1

Did ggs did any changes to decoratives that we put on our storm castle?

Will the decoratives still come back to our decorative inventory or they will be 'deleted'?

Asking cuz this is ggs and you never know what to expect from you dev team. Some hidden changes that only you know about.

Even with the new update, decorations go back to Storage. I asked around. 
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 610NL1
    Only change made on storm is that troops and tools that are NOT on the island when storm rages will go into the deep and will no longer be send to your main castle twice.
    everything else is unchanged
Sign In to comment.