Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Apprentice Blacksmith?

2»

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Prices, well it should be the pieces that rotate not the prices. 
    Simple typo on his part.  We are looking for the pieces to rotate, and are not seeing it...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Prices, well it should be the pieces that rotate not the prices. 
    Jep, that's what i meant. :-) 

When does the rotation off those pieces of equiptment starts, have you any idea?
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    I was fairly certain the offerings changed from time to time, I haven't compared them on my account so it's hard to judge as I don't remember. I am sure however that things were shuffled from one shop to the other recently and new items were added?
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Not that I can tell.  Looks like all the same stuff to me.  Now if you do start a regular replacement program, it would be nice if say the new stuff was at the top, and the stuff that will be getting replaced the next cycle was at the bottom as a clue to get moving and buy the the stuff you want before it's unavailable again.  A small thing like that would be appreciated, rather than having to guess what will vanish and what won't.
  • I was fairly certain the offerings changed from time to time, I haven't compared them on my account so it's hard to judge as I don't remember. I am sure however that things were shuffled from one shop to the other recently and new items were added?
    Nope and yes for those changes in the Gold-Silver shop...

Some small things are there one week and not the next week, like those appearance items.

Everything else is the same, week in and week out.

The players, genuinely want to complete the commander/castellan equipment sets with the last parts needed. 

It's taking quite a few months now...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file