Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread - Update 29th August 2019

13»

Comments

• @Crom Cruach , what is GGE hoping for by adding Relic build items? 
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,837
    So i see you introduced some global features to the main relm not just outers.  In many ways this could add an interesting dynamic to the game.  Apart from your forgot one pretty important detail!!

When you are increasing something in this case increasing glory by 50% for killing certain troops.  if that number is a tiny even if you double it its still going to be tiny!!!!!!

So if you offer me 1 pence, with a 50% bonus its still gonna be worth sod all!!!!  Until such a point in time you decide to actually put something in these castles worth killing and having a base amount of glory big enough to have any impact then it doesnt really matter if there is a bonus on or not does it!!!

0 multiplied by 50 is still zero!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,587
    edited 03.09.2019
    Great point Philt.  In fact, we should all REJECT every Bonus that is available to us.  We should turn OFF all Alliance glory Boosts, and return any Glory Flags that we get from hitting castles.  How DARE GGS GIVE us extra Glory for hitting certain troops?!?!?   The down right EVIL nature of them is Clearly on display with THIS one.  After all, we deserve to get 15k+ troops in EVERY Castle AND free Super Comms to hit them with that have 25000%+ Glory built in.  

Heavy sarcasm for those who can't read my inflections...………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Every free bonus is welcomed in every event, at least they can give that for many issues they dnt solve or fix so players deserve that, players deserve to have fun and global effect in this case is very good thing.

And must mention those booster offers that can be baught for rubies are one of the best updates ever and it really affect non ruby players a lot, such a  positive thing, so players that dnt buy rubies and dnt buy boosters with real money can use they collected rubies which they took by playing actively, taking them from robber barons, all kind of events and fortresses of course and buy themselves a booster for example the one from nomads or glory booster for crows and foreings. I hope GG will implement that for samurais and beri too cause that would be totally fair and going step forward, collecting a lot of positive feedback. :)

And please give us back wishing well too, that would be awesome especially for this fraction of players (non ruby buyers). :) It would make more balance at least...

P.S. I like to rewards myself from time to time with offer and I'm not non buyer but I like to know that all players have the same chances, at least close to. :) It would be more interesting and it would make more balance to the game.
  • Okay, so, after having a look at the materials needed for one lvl 10 relic item, the one that gives +1k food, and the costs of these materials, i have calculated the cost in apprentice tokens for one lvl 10 item, and i seriously hope that they are utterly wrong. For one lvl 10 item i need 20,480 tokens. Err, what? I can, perhaps, undertsand this cost if it was for the storage item, but for +1k food? The base 14 item costs 15k, and this relic item is about as good, if not worse, soooo... why is it more expensive? People will be able to get 1 item in two seasonals, or perhaps one each seasonal. If i assume people would earn a huge 35k tokens per seasonal, it would take over 3 years to get all 70, 10 in each castle. No, thanks, to the over-priced relicus, no, thanks, to this. 
    the lvl 10 storage item costs about 25,515 apprentice tokens if anyone was curious

hoping the new materials will be available as rewards soon, not just for purchase
    baby_linda @ au 1
  • Celebrimbor (GB1)Celebrimbor (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    edited 06.09.2019
    Every free bonus is welcomed in every event, at least they can give that for many issues they dnt solve or fix so players deserve that, players deserve to have fun and global effect in this case is very good thing.

And must mention those booster offers that can be baught for rubies are one of the best updates ever and it really affect non ruby players a lot, such a  positive thing, so players that dnt buy rubies and dnt buy boosters with real money can use they collected rubies which they took by playing actively, taking them from robber barons, all kind of events and fortresses of course and buy themselves a booster for example the one from nomads or glory booster for crows and foreings. I hope GG will implement that for samurais and beri too cause that would be totally fair and going step forward, collecting a lot of positive feedback. :)

And please give us back wishing well too, that would be awesome especially for this fraction of players (non ruby buyers). :) It would make more balance at least...

P.S. I like to rewards myself from time to time with offer and I'm not non buyer but I like to know that all players have the same chances, at least close to. :) It would be more interesting and it would make more balance to the game.
    Just so you know, those boosters are not offered if you have not bought at least once. So they are behind a paywall. And because i seem to be the only one to know this, it is the same with quicklimes, and sets like winged knight or highlander - behind a paywall. Soooo, no, it is not that nice at all, because literal non-ruby buyers will not have them.
    Alex the Noble (GB1) said:
    Just so you know, those boosters are not offered if you have not bought at least once. So they are behind a paywall. And because i seem to be the only one to know this, it is the same with quicklimes, and sets like winged knight or highlander - behind a paywall. Soooo, no, it is not that nice at all, because literal non-ruby buyers will not have them.
    THAT explains why I have never seen them...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Well there are players in my alliance that never baught any ordinary offer and get those new offers in messages... I don't think it's just popping up for buyers or someone that baught at least once. Seems weird to me that u (Wasso) never get one...
  • Celebrimbor (GB1)Celebrimbor (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    edited 07.09.2019
    Well there are players in my alliance that never baught any ordinary offer and get those new offers in messages... I don't think it's just popping up for buyers or someone that baught at least once. Seems weird to me that u (Wasso) never get one...
    If a player gets those offers, then that players has spent money... unless it is different for other servers, but i doubt that. I never got one, and i have not spent a penny yet on the game. I only get the ones like food storage items, wall items, or the red knight deco + fusion material. Occassionaly base food items too, not anymore though.
    Well there are players in my alliance that never baught any ordinary offer and get those new offers in messages... I don't think it's just popping up for buyers or someone that baught at least once. Seems weird to me that u (Wasso) never get one...
    If a player gets those offers, then that players has spent money... unless it is different for other servers, but i doubt that. I never got one, and i have not spent a penny yet on the game. I only get the ones like food storage items, wall items, or the red knight deco + fusion material. Occassionaly base food items too, not anymore though.
    Same here.  Never spent any money and only get the ones you mentioned.  On the positive, I only arrive to 3 or 4 offers in my inbox, and not the 8 or 9 that others are getting...………...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Please let us know your thoughts!
    Bloodcrows is still low. Worst castle was 316 mens. GG promised ´better Bloodcrows csstles but not come. Best i have 1770 mens and that cane when i attacked 100 times agaist Bloodcrows. I not funny anymore and GOODGAME can put inside this poor castles, People must protest this!!!
Sign In to comment.