We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

No Kingdom league rewards

2»

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,623GB1
    Some of the boosts on the heros are a joke, i think the additional bonus's are a great adea and really offer a new dimention to the game.

A particular favourite of mine is the increase in market barrow increase.

My current barrow size is 42,105

a one star increase gets me approx 40 extra capacity a 3 star a whopping 75 extra.

I mean thats game changing I can send an additional 0.1% or if i am exceedingly lucky an extra 0.18% 

Yet more proof that the developers do not play this game and have no clue what is usefull and what isnt.

It really is a feature that could be a brilliant addition to the game but on the whole its full of pointless bonues's that no one cares about and no one even bothers to look at save the odd usefull item for example PO

Philt123 @ en 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 619US1
    @Crom Cruach

Thanks Crom.  Can confirm that I got my KL rewards.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 703Community Manager
    @reblousou (GB1) Usually the payout for rewards is not instantaneous. The servers take time to process the rankings and calculate what each player should get. This can take between five minutes and two hours. So when we initially get tickets in or messages on the forum we assume (in this case incorrectly) that the rewards were delayed in being processed. Once it gets closer to the two hour limit we initiate a request for QA to check if there was indeed a problem. I will try to be a bit more on point with this if we have similar problems in the future.
  • still waiting for my upgrade tokens
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • and still waiting
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.