Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Just who is this level 70 player on UK1?

2»

Answers

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    Umm..... it'd be hard.
    But not impossible with the power of RUBIES!!! Fear my chromium doped aluminum oxide!
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Marty Maurder (GB1)Marty Maurder (GB1) GB1 Posts: 568
    edited 12.01.2020
    It is a question that has been bugging me for sometime now and that is, who is mahatulip? He has very few achievement points (in the 3-figures, very few might points, but he is a level 70? Is it possible that there is a player who may have created an account and totally forgot about creating another account using the same e-mail address?

http://prntscr.com/ou97o9

It seems a very strange question, but something that I have been wanting to ask for some time now.

I would like to know who this person is as the player has no outposts or other castles in the other areas we play in. What the f.....? PS sorry about some of the terminology I used.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • It is a question that has been bugging me for sometime now and that is, who is mahatulip? He has very few achievement points (in the 3-figures, very few might points, but he is a level 70? Is it possible that there is a player who may have created an account and totally forgot about creating another account using the same e-mail address?

http://prntscr.com/ou97o9

It seems a very strange question, but something that I have been wanting to ask for some time now.

I would like to know who this person is as the player has no outposts or other castles in the other areas we play in. What the f.....? PS sorry about some of the terminology I used.
    I agree that he has no outposts or other castles in other realms however, I just don't believe that he can be a level 70. Once a player has expanded or upgraded his walls, there is no way of reversing this process. He has no army to speak of, no decos or anything like that so, where does his XP come from to help him get to level 70?

I would like a moderator to answer this, because it does seem strange.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,055
    I'd guess it might be a test account from aus1 since I've seen accs like that on quite a few servers

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file