Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

E-mail not verified

I have been using the forum for at least five years and today when I tried to enter said forum through the game I get "E-mail not verified" message. Has anyone got this?
Marty Maurder @ en 1

Comments

• My email and account are also supposed to be linked but they dont seem to be. I tried subscribing to the monthly newsletter but nothing happened. Contact support if you want to fix it. Its the best thing you can do despite the fact that I have done it but still some things aren't working properly. You may be experiencing a glitch or maybe you may have to go into email and find a verify account email from GGS. Check your spam as well but if you don't find it then join the glitched email squad.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 680
    edited 17.08.2019
    I have been using the forum for at least five years and today when I tried to enter said forum through the game I get "E-mail not verified" message. Has anyone got this?
    Same here. Got that message yesterday and therefore could not log in to the forum.
    Today I use a laptop where I was still logged in, so now I can actually write something.

Edit: I forgot to mention that my email address has been verified for at least 5 years as well.
    I receive all the newsletters and "special offers" in my email inbox without a problem.
    Post edited by Wiglema (NL1) on
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Yesterday, I got the message twice, and on the third time entering my password, it let me in.  Today, no problem entering.

But, my email WAS already verified in game...……….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Thanks for the info guys
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    same bullshit here
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file