We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Things that need to be changed to make this game better.

2»

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 605US1
    @987storm (US1) You did ask for opinions by starting this thread.  Nature of a forum.

Here's crazy idea(I have no idea how to get there from here fairly though): Have a player number/might formula for maximum alliance size, where if you exceed the limits you're alliance is automatically split in halves until it no longer exceeds the limit.  I suggest a minimum size of say 10 players for a potential split.

Change alliance rewards to a per capita reward system, where it's number of players in the alliance or 10 whichever is greater used as the divisor.  Advantages of this is that multi/second semi-active accounts sitting in an otherwise active alliance would now hurt the alliance rewards and that players in smaller alliances would feel they have a better shot at the alliance rewards.

I suggest these in the name of getting more sporting PvP, which used to be the heart and soul of the game back into the game.
  • Kingd0mKing (US1)Kingd0mKing (US1) Posts: 104US1
    edited 25.07.2019
    @987storm (US1) You did ask for opinions by starting this thread.  Nature of a forum.
    If you're gonna be a smart(donkey), first you gotta be smart....otherwise you're just a (donkey).   ;)

Post edited by Kingd0mKing (US1) on
    #Shrinktherubygap
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 686Community Manager
    If you're gonna be a smart(donkey), first you gotta be smart....otherwise you're just a (donkey).   ;)

Why did you put the donkey in brackets here?
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 141NL1
    edited 25.07.2019
    perhaps change the pvp multiplier for a week or 2 and see if people like it.
    this keeps the balance in pve but it makes pvp hits a bit stronger, currently pvp is not worth doing, there is no real reward and killing 2000 troops is nothing to write home around.

the skill gap in defending is close to 0, ruby shapeshifter + high lvl wall space build item with eagle eye on a look item with 4 limes 100% melee will almost hold everything now.
    besides that, players produce alot more food than before so most hold alot more defenders than before.
    becuase of that hitting someone who has 100.000 defenders is nothing unusual.
    the amount of defenders one can hold has increased but the attack strenght hasn't really been increased by the same numbers.

Currently you can get 6000 ish vet horrors for 40k rubies, this is a week of farming if you have other things to do besides the game. So after farming for 1 week you can do 2 pvp hits, if both of those hits are on someone who stacks 100k you won't kill anything.
    This is not rewarding at all and makes the past week of farming seem like a waste of time.

Post edited by Asmodeus (NL1) on

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
  • @987storm (US1) You did ask for opinions by starting this thread.  Nature of a forum.

Why did you put the donkey in brackets here?
    Because the forum is more fun and useful when I'm not banned for using a word that is commonly considered to be low and profane in my retaliation to a comment from Hidingfromyou and support from Bernhardt some player i've never heard of...

Bernhardt I mean the idea has potential like most. Thank you for contributing to the forum with the part I didn't quote. I just think it'd be putting more pressure on keeping everyone super active and away from IRL which works for a few months then people start quitting. I see alot of players get super active for several months then just burn themselves out. 

14. Dramatically reduce the price of the 90 days looks. (Did I already use 14? Oh well ... )
    perhaps change the pvp multiplier for a week or 2 and see if people like it.
    this keeps the balance in pve but it makes pvp hits a bit stronger, currently pvp is not worth doing, there is no real reward and killing 2000 troops is nothing to write home around.

the skill gap in defending is close to 0, ruby shapeshifter + high lvl wall space build item with eagle eye on a look item with 4 limes 100% melee will almost hold everything now.
    besides that, players produce alot more food than before so most hold alot more defenders than before.
    becuase of that hitting someone who has 100.000 defenders is nothing unusual.
    the amount of defenders one can hold has increased but the attack strenght hasn't really been increased by the same numbers.

Currently you can get 6000 ish vet horrors for 40k rubies, this is a week of farming if you have other things to do besides the game. So after farming for 1 week you can do 2 pvp hits, if both of those hits are on someone who stacks 100k you won't kill anything.
    This is not rewarding at all and makes the past week of farming seem like a waste of time.

Completely agreed. It's either your idea or GGE is probably gonna make a new commander that's around the strength of the CrowLander to give people a chance. But I love your idea. 

Tbh I think the majority of players who buy that package buy the rubies instead of looting them. I once looted 15k rubies in a week....got 65M loot that week not too long ago Lol. If I looted 60k rubies I don't think I could part with them for some horrors lol. That's many hours of time and effort. That's just me lol. 
    #Shrinktherubygap
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 141NL1
    Increasing the pvp multiplier would make every commander stronger, but that wouldn't make them more money.
    A new commander as strong as a crowlander would make them more money but wouldn't solve the issue.

I wouldn't mind a new commander the strenght of a crowlander or master with pawn.
    But a pvp multiplier would in my opinion be a good thing.

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
  • Increasing the pvp multiplier would make every commander stronger, but that wouldn't make them more money.
    A new commander as strong as a crowlander would make them more money but wouldn't solve the issue.

I wouldn't mind a new commander the strenght of a crowlander or master with pawn.
    But a pvp multiplier would in my opinion be a good thing.
    Wouldn't be surprised if you found it in a ruby offer like other boosters.
    #Shrinktherubygap
  • 15. Bring Event Schedules back and bring them ingame.

The last event schedule was for June. None for July. Also please bring them ingame so it is easier to access them. 

16. Increase the strength of the foreign lord castles. I've heard this idea be suggested before. Have an option for small FCs for seasonal points and big FCs for glory. 
    #Shrinktherubygap
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 605US1
    17.  Make changes to the game balanced in terms of cost/effort to reward and effect on overall game play.

18.  Make events work as they should(NO BUGS) upon introduction or a change to existing event.
Sign In to comment.