We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Placement of Craft Items

Hello Everyone:

I need some help and I'm hoping that you can help me.  When your using the construction yard to improve your castle, what craft build items goes with the floor mill, storehouse, Estate and Stables?

SB

Comments

• None yet 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Hello Everyone:

I need some help and I'm hoping that you can help me.  When your using the construction yard to improve your castle, what craft build items goes with the floor mill, storehouse, Estate and Stables?

SB

You can use the filters for specific buildings, when filtering on let's say the storehouse you won't see any craft-items. And the nyou know there isn't one availible. You can try it with the hospital, you will see two items, speed and extra places for the hospital. (And if you wonder, i recomend to use the speed-item, i think it's better then more room, you will get that with some level up of the hospital itself.)  
  • It seems as if GGE put open spaces beside all items,but all buildings don't have an item or filter to improve them,yet!
    And some building have several items that will improve them.
  • It seems as if GGE put open spaces beside all items,but all buildings don't have an item or filter to improve them,yet!
    And some building have several items that will improve them.
    Correct! I guess that the plan was/is to introduce more crafting items in time?
  • Thanks for trying to help me and I'm sure the videos will help lots of players,but I already knew what you were teaching.
    I'm unable to find any items,that you build,to improve my Flour Mills,Storehouses,Estate,or my Stables.I know about the items that you can buy for these items that improve their PO and gge's pocket book.

SB
Sign In to comment.