Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GAME NOT LOADING

I play GGe on the official website and its not loading from hours! I am really afraid that it will affect my performance. Please solve this out as soon as possible. i even don't ave any internet problems.

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I play GGe on the official website and its not loading from hours! I am really afraid that it will affect my performance. Please solve this out as soon as possible. i even don't ave any internet problems.
    Have you tried clearing cache, or another browser?
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• um yea similar issue here. Logged into my US1 account, said update browser, went to incognito and got in just fine.
    Then pulled up another tab to go check on another server I am in, and said game was under maintenance work? But I am still logged into my US1 just fine???

:) JRBRITTAINUSER @ usa 1

• ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60
    I tried on many browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Opera but still
     not working

• Pine (INT3)Pine (INT3) INT3 Posts: 16
    The game loads for me, but I cant click on anything. i just have to watch as my food supply dwindles ;(((

PFUDOR bro @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    The game loads for me, but I cant click on anything. i just have to watch as my food supply dwindles ;(((

Your food is just fine, for the time being...….

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,106
    not loading. Was on but game frozen
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file