We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WAR WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR

Comments

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) Posts: 260INT1

:D
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,068INT1
    edited 30.07.2019
    Hello Forumers

Today is the day i can officially tell you. That HB are dead 39 members left  THE TOXIC TWINS   9 SAFE HOUSES
    20 MULTI ACCOUNTS 4 ON LIFE SUPPORT there freinds abandon them who in turn let the toxic player into there alliance.

The FUNERAL for  HB  is on a daily basis CREMATION ONLY  anyone invited to pay there respect .

Now lets talk about Prats who sadly help to bring a quicker demise to HB but we leave that hanging there , If Prats ask you to be there friends run , run for your lives.

New description now by Prats "SELF APPOINTED POLICE OF INT 1" first we against there HUMAN RIGHTS , I know i wet myself too.

Now we are all psychotic blah blah blah , It was so long i shorten it , But are friends ROSE IRON have torn them a new one , and now Prats will be playing 2 against one, i know when you see this you think thats unfair , but when it first kick off we were fighting 6 alliances . so save your tears for them

THIS HAS BEEN A COALITION OF THE GREAT ROSE IRON and SUBS, FANTATIC INVICTUS AND SUBS, AWESOME MOSQUITOS AAND OF COUSE ULTIMATES AND SUBS ALL SUB HAVE BEEN SUPERB THANKYOU YOU ALL 

and me THE GOAT THE TELLER OF TRUTH AND THINGS TO COME IN THE FUTURE YOUR DESTINY HAS BEEN WRITTEN 
    PS INT1 if food is needed HB are giving it away free

Also seems Prats are that stupid they let the toxic twins in GOD BLESS INT1 INSTEAD of one player being the village idiot PRATS has manage to make a whole Alliance into IDIOTS , there is a GOD

PS the picture was supply to me by a friend cant say here because he may be bullied by you know who
    Post edited by BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Hello
    l read all this stories  and dont want to write  but now time for this 
    reason 
    http://prntscr.com/onwdnm
    it will be so easy to make new s..t acc and to use MY name to steal pw from others 
    but 
    one thing this idiot who are no matter dont know 
    l NEVER ask for others pw :)
    so my team sure will dont give to this idiot :)
  • http://prntscr.com/oo6q1l

STOP boosting around,
    never know one day,the HOUR HAND of clocks may start moving anti-clock wise,

WE have always been fighting for the right path,

so you are provoking the clocks to move anti-clockwise and nights to come before days.

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    so hi all after about 1 year break im bad dad passed away and stuff in RL so on so i have no idae what happeend past few months but reading mullers talk who i respect without knowing him make me wana say this 
    Every double faced actions and talks was created in this game by UD  i personly hade cpntact with him and his personaltu is so sick like when you tell him fact he starts say ... fuck you or fuck off or or alot of other bad stuff a realy respectless persone if you dont belive me try it your silfe with him and i know who he is and how many use his accs lol just since GGE dont give a shit about any of int 1 players report ecsept thoses ultis ( not all )   thats why non of them get banned and any player who spend some money and kik there ass in 1 or 2 days they get banned untellnthey lose all buyed troops lol i personaly go throw it

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    and depending on my past years of gameing and been in all allince and playing with most UD is worse case not becouse playing good !!!  becouse of insulting and multi acounting and  what we call nonfaire play like takeing rvs and abandeing them or storm attacks lol now as far i cheak since yestrday i look around i would say ulti have 200 acounts just played by 25 to 30 player lol why GGE dont take action idk cuse its easy to track there ip and they will see we raight but who knows they might just help ultis cuse of there employs lol now my talk might seem not reasoneble spiacly for UD lovers lol but they facts sorry to say  with respect for all and hope for good and fast come back for me 

Yo guyz
    New war on server which is Ultis vs Magical HB
    Here are some reports of our attacks on  both Allies HB and Pirats..

Okay Forumers

Just a recap of whats been happening , we have another war going on with Magical HB , but we put that aside for a while 
    Any all good Just Prats to deal with most of them are still committing suicide , by leaving troops at home , but we do not mind how they get killed as long they do 

Offer is still there once property is back all good , I guess we have most of the towers back now , so just the metros, obviously this will take time , but hey that all we got is time.

been quiet on forum lately but there nothing been said , Just one comment from DavidKing do not know him show a gif showing Silver Viper and US but he got it the wrong way round , like i said before every village needs one. Silver Viper just a vaigue memory now , did remember so begging peace messages to end war with them , but how could you give them up so many resources . it is like farming in all seasons.

Lets forget about them , Now Magical HB , NOW IT IS KNOWN  there is no where to run , and if you hide in other alliance you and you alone will be attacked no one else , but if you do attack , we will respond in kind.

All we have ever known is war , we are not event players and do not care who is , but we do covet whats was ours , war will continue until this matter is settled. so many were dragged into this , by these toxic players , who probably never new them or cares for them , but here we are .also messages are blocked , i dot wanna know what they want to do with my mum , or to me i dont swing that way, , also my dad is dead so you cant kill him . so basically all the petty messages means nothing to us, but you know what we want and you will give to us in the END 

GOAT PS Still in defence mode more than one way to skin a cat .any all have fun 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Hahahahaha flagging comments is the only thing left by you guys ^^

As if i'd care about it

This ain't gonna help you in war you may spam all my comments :)

• Muller!You have to act your age when you are talking,not  your shoe size,

OH!i forgot,Goats,
    no probelm,continue acting like your shoe size,
    i wont interfere because i dont want to be accused of animal rights,

for HB,
    even if,HB magic wont make the mistake of OLD HBs,

Let the dawn come,no one will harvest grass for you,
    and that time is coming soon

edited 06.08.2019
    @DAVIDKING (INT1)  I don't think you have anything to do here as you are in MS Family :)

Wow David King are you 5 years old 

But i cannot wait for the reckoning why dont you and your alliance join the fun , or are you just talk . back to you 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • hello
    in war  attack come and go....and again ... and again ....
    edited 11.08.2019
    I'm lazy with this work but still here are some BRs

Edit: kavas lost 600k might in 3 hours :)

• kavas7 (INT1)kavas7 (INT1) Posts: 21INT1
    edited 22.08.2019
    Some crazy settings we have on forum

Need some updates on forum 

or

Need to make it easier to use
    Post edited by kavas7 (INT1) on
  • kavas7 (INT1)kavas7 (INT1) Posts: 21INT1
    what kind of stupid forum settings we have ? :D
    I can not delete my own comment ?
    Anyway 
    This is my first time in  forum and

I dont like fighting from keyboard and Those battle reports shows nothing 

I was off and you catch it

I had some good reasons for staying off like 1 day 
    You should have noticed it if you had BRAİN :):)

But 
    I dont think you guys are using that thing 

At least I have troops and I have more troops than your 10-15 member :D ( active ones )
    I dont like talking too much over here and forum and in game :)

But you guys are in some kind of problematic mood :)
    You guys shoulda get life for yourselves

No one is giving a shit about these reports and stuffs
    Because this is only a GAME
    you guys are forgotting to have fun in game :)

These reports and words 
    all for nothing :)
    Just time wasting here ( my advice to you all is stop fighting in forums enjoy the game :):):)

I am a busy man and I play my own acc to have fun

I have fun even I am losing it I laugh because
    I am happy to see some TROOPS  from you guys :D:D:D:D:D

Sign In to comment.